Author: hellen1815

Who could give you some advice? Maybe nobody can help me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 14:51:32 |Display all floors

Reply #21 mikeghet's post

hellen, i am so sorry to hear your story.
i can understand you must have suffered a lot because of the disease. And i can image it more mentally than physically.  I do not have too much experience to deal with the illness, therefore i do not have any useful suggestion to help you to deal with the ailment, but pls, take the other's advice that do not give up and please keep on trying different  ways.

I know it is hard for you, but think about your future, you deserve better.

the other thing i want you to know is that i  thank u for sharing with us your story  and that i  as well as  lots of friends here  in this forum will always be with you.

Take care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 12:03:45 |Display all floors

Reply #22 andows's post

Long time no came here.
Those days vitiligo is spreading like wind, my arms and hands grows much patch of white.
I can feel some gene inside is moving , i feel itch sometimes.
Really stressful, i know it must bcos those day i am upset for my work, as i am overseas sales, this year export is difficult. But spread vitiligo makes me more stressful.
What do i do? I cann't find useful ways to cure it. i also don't have much money to cure it.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 15:19:35 |Display all floors
hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 15:23:13 |Display all floors
oh god
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 16:08:04 |Display all floors

Reply #25 dodd2008's post

what do u mean?
hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 16:25:56 |Display all floors
maybe manypeople have some problem that confuse them , for me , i also have some healthese that till now that still not have method to cure, it also effect my mental, form children when i affect that disease , i am shy , feel feel inferior , some time make me nearly lost isane .
  i hope you will now, encourage you brave , now , the sciense is growth quickly , i hope the scientist can have find the method soon,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 16:30:35 |Display all floors

Reply #27 herdsman's post

what illness do u have?
sorry if i make u sad.
hi

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.