Author: hellen1815

Who could give you some advice? Maybe nobody can help me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-16 22:45:01 |Display all floors
a friend of mine has the same problem as you do, and I can see the patches gradually expanding on his face. we never talk about it but I don't have special feelings towards it., not to mention about discrimination. I think it's stupid and immature to discriminate against somebody for things he or she has no control of,e.g. disease.
I totally empatyhize with ur stress and embarrassment. but I guess eventually you will have to let go of it ior else you can never move on.  don't keep remindin yourself that ppl at work treat you differently, because it can be self-imgained and hence amplified.
continue fighting with it!! you can like dye ur hair or put some make-ups so that it looks less obvious...anyway...don't give up..and life is beautiful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 22:50:19 |Display all floors
i also got some on my legs.and i paid no attention to it . i get to know that it's Vitilogo (白殿風) till u post ur thread. i don't how it appeared on my legs. but now it spreaded a lot..i don't know what to do.
  hah~ let it go and forget about it.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 23:11:38 |Display all floors

hellen...

You mentioned XF hospitial.  Are you referring Xiangfan Railways Hospital?  It is famous for the treatment of Vitiligo, there are a lot people, even foreigners, have been treated there and recovered in that hospital.  They have their own recipe, most of which are herbs.  Of course, not all patients can be fully recoved, there are sucessful cases and failed case as well.

It is a long time treatment.  Take matt's advice, don't waste a lot on untried cures, stick to the most experienced doctors or hospitals.

Keep it up, don't give up hope, both in the treatment and in your life.  

I have a female classmate, who has SERIOUS Vitiligo.  She is very optimistic, she smiles to everyone, in return, she gets everyone's smile.  She has married, her husband loves her very much.  She is the proud of our class, as you are the proud of this forum!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 23:27:37 |Display all floors
your life inspires me a deal.yeah,you are the proud of this forum.
   cherish your life.everything will be ok.
     nothing i can do to you but only support you behind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 00:37:06 |Display all floors
I 've never gone to support group or meet regularly with people who have Vitilogo. I have no friends who have Vitilogo.

Yes, you are right , the first hospital I went to is Xiangfan Railways Hospital, in xiangfan , Hubei province. It's near my hometown, I came from Hubei Province. I bought medicine from there for 1.5 yrs. I still remembered that the solid medicine, which is called Baiyiwan, which is very large, black, round, you cann't swallow it at a time, you must cut it into several pieces, and then take it several times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 00:51:05 |Display all floors
I've never weeped in the course of curing Vitiligo. Now I read your posts, I am moved to tears. In fact now most importantly for me is other's condolence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 03:33:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 4-16-2006 21:53
Have you tried looking into church?
Why looking into church? I've never been to church.

Maybe a good psychologist could help me a little, but china is in great want of psychologists. It's hard ...

Church?  Well, a Christian church will accept you how you are, so there's no need to worry about nonsense things like changing yourself.  That's why.  I'm not preaching, just suggesting is all...

good luck with whatever decision you make....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.