Author: wendy_wo

free talk after 10 o'clock every night [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-10 20:23:35 |Display all floors

Do remember what i advise u to do here

[quote]Originally posted by wendy_wo at 2006-4-7 12:01
"what I should emphasis is that those bad guys who just want one night sex with girls are refused..."

Wendy!  you shouldn't have made the above-mentioned anouncement which, as you might not realize, will surely remind lots of men of the evil side of haman nature. Do remember what i advise u to do here: Think and rethink it hard before u make any senstive anouncement online!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 20:26:43 |Display all floors

whether you are out of schoold or not ?

Originally posted by wendy_wo at 2006-4-10 20:05

It's sure that you are a passionate girl. I wonder how can you keep your motions on after your busy daily life (you said you arenot free until 10 P.M.  )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 21:25:36 |Display all floors

it is very glad to meet y ou here.

hello, wendy,

i am richard. i am very interested in english. i almost learn english everyday. but  at 10 o'clock may be too late. even though, i hope we can be friend if you will. you can contact me anytime when you are free and convenient.

regards,

richard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 21:50:01 |Display all floors

ni hao from Helan

Originally posted by wendy_wo at 2006-4-7 12:01
hello, everybody
    I am a university student in China.
    I like English very much. it is so useful that  can let you make many friends  and know more about this world through this friend.

ok, wendy, ive added u to my msn-list

see u online sometime,

wo zai helan, wo shi helanren, wo xuexi hanyu.....its 7 hours earlier here in Helan, so good that ur online at nighttime

zai jian

bassam:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 22:29:07 |Display all floors

I am gald to have chating with you in english!

I am a technical sales and just working for less than two months, but I like my job and i want to improve my
english ,so i want to chat with you who are english lovers also.my MSN ttseashore@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 23:04:09 |Display all floors

happy

tonight  so many people add my msn...
so thank you for all of you..nice to meet you anyway.....
i am happy...
and thank you for some people's reminding...i will keep it in my heart..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 22:04:19 |Display all floors

sorry i have go too far...

at the beginning of this post ,i just want to find many friends...and learn from you.
but last night,many friends come to find me ,i am really happy,but i can't deal with all.
so I feel sorry about that.i think maybe i have go too far these day....
sorry for all of  these friends...sorry that maybe i can't appear on line on time at 10 o'clock..
hope you can  understand me and forgive what i have done..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.