Views: 5965|Replies: 16

free talk after 10 o'clock every night [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-7 12:01:41 |Display all floors
hello, everybody
    I am a university student in China.
    I like English very much. it is so useful that  can let you make many friends  and know more about this world through this friend.
   I really want to make friends as much as possible ,so I can learn more from you. And in return, I think i have something can benifit you.
  so if you are free after ten o'clock everynight, please add my msn:wendy_wo_88@hotmail.com
   And what I should emphasis is that those bad guys who just want one night sex with girls are refused...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 00:26:08 |Display all floors

I'm not looking for a one night stand

I'm not so sure whether I am a bad guy or not. But one thing you can be sure of
is that I'm not looking for a one night stand.I just want to chat with you to practise my English , since I'm a business man who just starts business with foreigners. Would you accept me? Please kindly give me a response by reaching my MSN:
rogerluo1618@hotmail.com

Best regards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 08:19:40 |Display all floors

i am glad to meet you here

After reading your reply, i feel happy  because i make another friend. and I have add your msn.
    I also want to know more about business.because I am interested in economy and want to be one of successful business women.
    look forward to talking with you through msn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 23:48:49 |Display all floors

notice

hehe... thank many friends add my msn.
   but if you aren't always unavailable after 10 o'clock,please don't add mine.because i will feel disappointing about that sistuation when i want to find somebody to communicate but find no one on line in my msn's list.
   but i still look forward to meeting some intelligence or emotional people add mine...i want to learn from you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 16:38:35 |Display all floors
night chatting///
   not for one night stand..~
     all for english/
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 20:05:59 |Display all floors

so what ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 20:08:22 |Display all floors

hehe..

Don't misunderstand my meaning ,ok?
i want to meet friends at 10 o'clock ,just because during that time, I am availabe...
actually i have already made some friends ,they are all nice people...
but i am greedy ,i still want to meet more friends ,learn more about this world and the hunman living in the world..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.