Author: lindaraolei

How about your frist work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-10 11:40:14 |Display all floors
though my first job was hard and totally physical work,i insisted  to the last moment . and i got a lot of friendship there. i learnt much. i found i was a little and narrow guy.
  how import the bosom and ambition are for a man!!
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 10:05:05 |Display all floors

choose happy

i'm  a  teacher   in  the  senior  school,it's my  first  work  .after   9  months  working  ,i  find  that   i  donot  like  teaching .i want  to change  my job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 17:21:07 |Display all floors

lol

My first job is a waitress in one five-star hotel for my major is Management ,although is arranged by my teacher ,I really like the it ,it is so
interesting to servive everyone when they eating using English and i get so much appreciation and ,the consumer always praise me on my attitude,i was commended  to a executive,  I felt so happy .certainly ,I learnt  more experience about management ! from that time ,I know chance is at your hand !Later ,when I wanna leave the hotel changing for another one ,my GM didn't approve ,I feel so successful !Now I worked in one USA company ,whenever i meet difficult ,I face it calmly ,'cos I can finish it perfectly !so ,now ,wish you can be confident ,and catch every chance with your own hand ,I bet you can !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 11:30:24 |Display all floors

Come on !

The 1st job can really influence your all life , because ,from now on ,you leave school, where you live at least for 16 years ,for society ;from now on ,you begin to learn how to manage ur job ,how to contact with your colleagues and your boss and also, the person you meet in  public ;form now on,you become a really man ,you must think by yourself ,.certaily ,if  you have gf or bf ,you have got to care for them .Frankly speaking,you are mature !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 14:08:06 |Display all floors

My first job direct me in following days

My major is Machine & Electronice engineering in my college.As a girl,it is difficult for me to find a suitable job in 2001.For a lucy chance,I begin the completely reverse direction ,engage in International Trade.At that time,I just want not to do the job with relationship with my major.Accordingly I don't my choice is wrong or not. Just want to try because I like a song named"BORN TO TRY".
Since then I also find it is a highlight choice for me in my life because I enjoy this job.

So in my opinion,I suggest all the guys that you can pay more attention to try it in careers before your 30s yesrs old.It is successful for you to find the sutiable profession direction before 30s year old.Remember that enthusiasm is the power resource for your career.

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.