Views: 2315|Replies: 6

baby trouble [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 21:01:21 |Display all floors
as for me ,,i don't expect to have a baby within 3-5 years. i've no noney ,no time.
on the other side,,many guys take it much better off without children.'cos the brats run around the house breaking things,making noise etc. so someone gets afraid to have a child...
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 02:06:12 |Display all floors
Don't feel pressured to have a child. You don't have to have one at all if you don't want to. There are plenty of other people making babies!

If you don't want any, don't have any!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 03:31:27 |Display all floors

Hmmm ...

Originally posted by zoelynn at 5-4-2006 01:01 PM
'cos the brats run around the house breaking things,making noise etc. so someone gets afraid to have a child...

It annoys me when people complain about kids.

Remember that we were all kids once ... Kids will make noise, kids will break things ... When you become a parent you become much more understanding and tolerant.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 13:21:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 16:32:27 |Display all floors
If you don't want any, don't have any!
-------you are frank.

It annoys me when people complain about kids.
-------it annoys me too.i do love kids.and they will be the future of human being. i saw in some magazines said that the birthrate in some western countries is a bit low.and the people get less and less year by year in some nations. i think it's not the problem of  babies.it 's the curious value of young people.

Your signature from the Legaly Blonde movie???
-----------i learn it from a magazine :) i wanna learn pure english.so i rember whatever i see. so my signature may be changed at times.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 18:33:51 |Display all floors
i think the only time i will plan to have a babe...is the time...i am fully financially secured...it might take long time..but it is important to offer a better enbironment for my babe...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 20:52:38 |Display all floors

But I think

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.