Post time 2006-8-31 18:13:00 |Display all floors

yeah...

haha...
i am now studying in uni.,
i meet them everyday,,..
i live with them...
of course i can remember them well...
even though i am on vacation,
i can still clearly remember their smiles,...
their silvery smiles and sweet voice frequently reverberate in my mind...
haha,,,
i won't forget them even if i graduate two years later ....
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 11:27:07 |Display all floors

they are always in my heart.

this post gives us a chance to memorise the best times we once owned in our lives at university,here thanks your post.four years campus life we had a sincere friendship,we helped each other,took care reciprocally.we  were in the same boat as we encountered difficulties,also we shared joyments together.  how unforgettable times it was!after graduation,we were all around the country,though the times we get together are very little,our hearts are always together.now as long as we are available,we keep in touch with each other.may our friendship last long!
Don't wait because you don't know how long it will take...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 10:32:23 |Display all floors
indelible memory forever
so fine time
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 15:40:58 |Display all floors
I have 5 room-mates when in college.The first two years, we depended on each other very much.Whatever one to do ,there should be one or more to be companies.To shopping in spare time,to occupy seats before exam, even we corrected our bad habits together.I feeled very warm that time.
Afterwards,we entered the third year,some faced important exam for more deeping study.They should pay most time in library ,So time we can spend together very little.Gradually,we becomes independence.To shopping alone is ok.
And,i think living in college is a process to pullulation.What do u think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 15:51:30 |Display all floors
My roomates, some of whom are my best friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 11:19:29 |Display all floors

hard to express

The friendship between roomates is really hard to express...I used to think that roommates tend to be our best friends, at least one of them...together with them, I eat my meals, I take my way to classroom in the morning, to dormitory under the black sky during the night...everything seemed to be precious and touching...they share their feelings and secrets with us, more often with me...But I have a feeling that we are not the same sort of people, and there would only be companionship but not love between us...However I treasured the golden time...Sometimes I was not satisfied with them, but I held it back under my face...I think that is the way we should try to treasure the companionship...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.