Author: lindaraolei

Do you remember your roomates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-1 00:38:54 |Display all floors

eyeofstorm

Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-31 00:38
Back in the U.S. in my dorm as freshmens we were isolated from the opposite gender building. However it was easy to access that side due to a 'sky bridge' thing merged in the middle of the two buil ...

Well there you go! Thx for the "lesson"... the bad thing about studying in a country where English isn't spoken much, is that the words "sexion" and "nglish" isn't thought of....

80% of the "naughty" words in my mind are derived from French!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 13:10:28 |Display all floors
divina..you are indeed a very cute girl....muaaakkkk.....

eos, i am the lucky girl since i dont get depressed from taking Ess....Yeah...^_^

exhibitonist...nth wrong with that....it is cool to just show off how nice your body is..ahaha.....

i have never live in the dorm...i think it can be awful....??....cos i hate sharing things with others..better to keep all to myself..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 14:38:58 |Display all floors

I will never forget them.

Now I still live in the dormitory . But  I will make a move next week.   I have been living with them for 4years.  They are all my best friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 14:50:58 |Display all floors
i will remember them all my life.
Each one has their own personality.
And, so excellent.
Of all the eight girls, one is Dr., two are MBA, three are postgraduate, and the rest two are successful career woman. Me? I'm the only exception. The only thing i came first is i'm the first to be a mother. Three days before that Dr.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 21:39:54 |Display all floors

my roomates

sleeping guy: the oldest , senior , with a major of humanity but not good at it . His greatest hobby is sleeping . ALL day long , he sleeps but almost gets  insomnia every night .  Queer habit!  Aother interesting secret of himis that he is afraid of  stepping into a barbershop and has his hair cut . He willn't get his hair cut until it's

causal guy : He is perfect in every aspects except one or two drawbacks. He uses everything of you if he will to . From your computer , your homework , the fruits you bought  to your private items ( toothpaste,Shampoo), he uses them sheerly without your consent. He just regards everthing of you as his. Moreover, his smelly feet are really apalling. . Sharing with a room with him  for 2 years , I maintain that,my nose has become insensitive.... Anyhow, he is a friendly lad. Also , he is intelligent and gifted.
Sometimes I thought he should take humanity as his major rather than a major of science .

Dandy guy : absolute dude. Up to now , he has made seven(maybe more) so-called girlfriends. He is handsome and generous , especially to girls , . Many girls are attracted by him . When communicating with girls , he is really an adept  , even performs inconsistency to flatter girls . Oddly, some guys entreat him to share some experience on flirting ....... Alas!

Anyhow., we get along well with one another . Playing cards together , chating late in the night ,lying on bed. ................ With different characters and hobbies , we live together and compromise and help each other .Staying with such buddies, I'm really happy and gain a lot . .The days we live together will certainly be my unforgetable memories in the futher.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-9 14:49:47 |Display all floors
sure,i'll do it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-9 16:26:52 |Display all floors
i am a college student who will graduate from school, so i have to say goodbye to my roommates.
during the 4-year life in college,my roommates help me a lot .we trust one another ,enjoy the happiness and sadness.
today i recall the pictures when we get together,i feel what is the  friengship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.