Author: lindaraolei

Do you remember your roomates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 20:54:58 |Display all floors

sorry darlin

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-10 09:20
haha...divina..you are a naughty n cheeky girl!!!

about orgies...i dont mind it..it can be fun..the more the better...

but i know you wont join me...which is bit sad...hahahah...joking only

I wouldn't dare... you can last up to 10 hours right?! I'll be a huge disappointment for you in that area... >JoKe<

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 22:34:14 |Display all floors
divina...i am sure practice makes perfect...

i know you dont like Es .. but if you take few...you will get so excited that you dont want to stop....it can make you hoont want to be a rny...trust me......I dont want to be a bad example here...but some drugs can kkeep you horny for long time
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 22:45:34 |Display all floors

I don't need drugs

women don't need drugs... we just need a healthy libido. For now, mine's very ill... ehehehe

OMG the last thing I would want to do is spend a whole day having sex! What a waste of a day!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 23:06:38 |Display all floors
well...you dont have to have sex all day every day!!! that is boring!

but i think it is very interesting to spend the weekend in bedroom......

sometimes..drugs can be fun....surly..dont get addicted to drugs...tht kills
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 18:08:11 |Display all floors

fantastic time

I also appreciated that time we spent  together with my roomates on campus, we often slept in the dorm,instead of sitting in front of our platform, and sometimes we play cards, hmm, I now recall, prefer going back to study to working here, alas!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 23:37:54 |Display all floors

play cards???

Cool! I don't like card games though... but sounds real fun... I can almost visualize it... waiting for some orgy stories though..ahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 00:38:44 |Display all floors

Why am I not surprised SA would be the exhibitionist

Back in the U.S. in my dorm as freshmens we were isolated from the opposite gender building. However it was easy to access that side due to a 'sky bridge' thing merged in the middle of the two buildings...After pledging for fun and getting in, I quickly moved out to my fraternity house the second semester. Lets just say it wasn't a good idea because there was practically a themed party every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (more if our football team won). It was the All-American experience manifested under one large roof. I want to get into more proximate details however seeing people couldn't even handle my former avatar ( mario dry humping princess), it's best to keep the kinks out of the "Study English" sextion..er section.

Also dropping E is fine but dont do it too much...the climb is overwhelming and orgasmic but the downer puts you in a very uncomfortable deep depression state / mood.

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-31 12:40 AM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.