Author: lindaraolei

Do you remember your roomates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-13 21:46:38 |Display all floors
when i was in the college,i have 5 roommates,in general,we went along  well  with each other .although sometime we quarreled with each other or angry at someone, but now whenever i remind  them,i feel sweet,,having been graduated for so many years,we all in different cities  and we seldom connect with each other except some holidays.but i always miss them,
wish them happy for ever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-14 10:54:45 |Display all floors

my memory of the dormitory life ,

There is something I often remember .

In Friday or Saturday night, we bought some cheaper dishes and beer, sometimes wine , after the light was turned off  at 23 o’clock (in that time , the dormitory light is turned off regularly ), we began to drink and sing in the dormitory . sometimes the neighbour dormitory mates were often been attracted and joined us .

It’s my remarkable memory of the dormitory life , and now when I have dinner with others for the business purpose I can’t find the same feelings again .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 19:55:59 |Display all floors
your words recall me back to the college life. So many years have passed away.
I don't know about my roomates although I still miss them. Yes, when the light is
off. we always speak different hometown language. we are from different provinces.
we all laugh at each other for someone imitate the others language funny.
How happy the time is! and how pure the friendship is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 22:13:37 |Display all floors
hehe ,good topic!!!  really!
I cannot forget my roomates~~~  they are my best friends  in my life!  I'm  sure !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 22:22:36 |Display all floors

I don't have one

Thank God!!! I am lucky enough to have my own room in this dormitory... For many foreigners in Shanghai and Beijing, they have to share because of the amount of foreign students there but here in Changchun, we foreign students are given our own room...

There are advantages and disadvantages but the advantages overweigh the disadvantages!!

Any orgies happening in those dorms? aaaahahahaha wait... I should ask Sinfulangel about this...

[ Last edited by divina at 2006-5-9 10:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 09:20:22 |Display all floors
haha...divina..you are a naughty n cheeky girl!!!

about orgies...i dont mind it..it can be fun..the more the better...

but i know you wont join me...which is bit sad...hahahah...joking only
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:59:06 |Display all floors

we have lost contact 2-year after graduation, sometimes miss them. best wishes for all my roommates.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.