Author: lindaraolei

Do you remember your roomates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-7 09:33:45 |Display all floors

different characters

when i was in college.there were five roomates but we had different characters and different interest.so we did not have fun with each other often.let me count, we just sit together for meal for one time.sometimes there was some quarrel but we have got used to it.
however i can get on well with two girls and every day we would have lunch together and always play tricks with each other.at night before going to bed , we will divide an apple for three pieces .the number is not large but we did find the apple delicious.just like taste our friendship.
we are different characters but we are kindhearted ,humorous,easygoing actually.most importantly we know how to accept others and won't do any thing bad to hurt us
we kept in touch with each other often,no matter how far we are,friends are always friends,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 10:53:41 |Display all floors

luck all of u

compared with all of u , i feel pitiable and unlucky . four years of college life, i changed 4 bedchambers, we were just lived together,no talk and no play. there were really so many roommates that i cant remember either of them.in my impression, its just a blank. until now as soon as i recall that, i really feel lonely and depressed . so u are lucky and cherish what  u have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 15:14:52 |Display all floors

re:#9

i think the key of  friendship is to pay our ture feeling and take care of our friends, and then we may acquire the cherish love from our friends~
do you think so?
hope you have more and more friends in your future~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 16:49:40 |Display all floors

give my best wishes to all my roommates

although we are in different cites and even in different provinces, we'll keep our good friendship forever!!
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 14:33:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mimi88 at 2006-4-7 09:33
when i was in college.there were five roomates but we had different characters and different interest.so we did not have fun with each other often.let me count, we just sit together for meal for on ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 14:45:43 |Display all floors
I am going to graduate this june,I will always remember our joying happy etc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 09:57:16 |Display all floors

i miss them

i have  3  roommates.we  lived  together  for  4 years'.
we  had  many    same  dreams  about  future,but  now  ,few  will  come  ture .because  we  are  in  different   cities.we  seldom  keep  touch  with each  other   ,but  i  think   we  love    each  other    forever

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.