Author: zoelynn

do teenagers really need mobiles?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-8 22:05:00 |Display all floors
with regard to your question, i  think  that whether have a mobile phone or not for teenagers is a sign of vague.
for teenagerst he most attractive part of phone is not its communicate function,but its feature and whether it is the newest style .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 10:45:53 |Display all floors

useless

I'm  a college student.In there ,everyone has a Mobile phones.somebody spend high on telephone consumption,but someone dones't one cent at all,like me.Because commune with friends use QQ,and      contact with parents use fix phone with telephone card.Last month I haven't received at least one call   one short message.The first I wanted to purchase mobile phone merely due to I got a mobile phone number of a gilr who I adored for a long time.go with the gilr doesn't rap to me at all,my mobile phone blank out at all.
My phone number is 13439256626.Who has kind heart deliver me some short message counteract my quietude of cell phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 22:50:29 |Display all floors
i regard that many influences are at work to lead young people to chase the so-call fashion of mobile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 10:00:32 |Display all floors

something i like to say

we do not have  regulations or school disciplines not allowing teenagers have a cellphone with themselves.
people like to relate cellphones with learning, that is two different thing. a good student has nothing to do with that if he has a cellphone. my opinion is: if you can afford and you think it will bring convenience to you, just have it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 11:22:43 |Display all floors
I obtain my first handphone  when i was a freshman. Many friends surround me own their mobile phones in high school, some even in middle school. To tell the truth, i found it almost useless to have a handphone if you are  only a studet of a  middle school, they may more or less confuse about the real use of a mobile phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 13:20:37 |Display all floors

Another post from a new worker

I have said that it was a waste for teenagers to hold mobile phones taking my nephew as example. However ,  I  also don't cheer for the regulations stipulated by so many schools to ban mobiles holding in campus .

To ban it is a way our schools accustomed to. Playing football is an action impacting students' learning, ban it ; Reading novels takes time from studying, just ban it; Surging on internet is even a evil , of couse ban it immediately. ......Then what is left ?

Schools are places for students to get education. Getting education is aiming to our society and our era, rather than only being infused  some booklore. As for the mobile phone issue, our schools should analyse  reasons , do some investigations and then take some measures to educate those teenagers. Banning it  just indicates sufficiently that our schools are attempting to escape their responsibility of education.
  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 15:08:49 |Display all floors
Easy solution- Don't ban it - just create policy for the use of them in school grounds. Have it turned off when in classroom etc... Also as policy regulators do not ever give out empty threats. I rather have one child sacrifice his cell phone from his/her own mistake than constantly telling the students to turn it off etc...
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.