- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 34 Hour
- Reading permission
It is a waste
Maybe some students claim that it's easy to get in touch holding a mobile phone ,maybe some claim that it will contribute to their study when they are asking their parents for a mobile. But ,by and large, it's not that case.|
Actually, mobile phone has eased our modern life ,not only to workers but also to those students in possession of mobile phones. However, according to an investigation,only less than 10% mobile phone holders used to call their parents ,while in the rest 90% holders nearly 85% confessed that they had gotten the mobile phones for the reason of "to contact their parents more conveniently". What that numeral mean ?
Take my nephew as example, a student ,aged 13,in a middle school holding a Sony Errison mobile phone in hand . It was me that had presented this phone to him as a gift in view of his call for contacting his parents. This phone counted about 2000RMB. About 5 months later, he had called his parents only 16 times and sent numerous messages to his schoolmates,which was sheerly nonsense to me. In contrast , my mobile phone was somewhat cheaper, but my communicating expenditure was 20 times of his.
I have no idea whether I'm doing harm to my nephew or not. Anyway, it is a waste to him. You know, our country is still not rich enough. Many people have to float here and there earning their life. I'm sure they are homesick. What they want is probably just a mobile phone.:)
[ Last edited by hbguo98 at 2006-4-7 10:43 PM ]