Author: yuzhouyuzhou

the girl i fall in love with is evil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 08:47:18 |Display all floors
i know i am old enough, but i am afraid to use "man", because she said i focus on the role of masculine which make women have a less euqal life. but it is not true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:52:36 |Display all floors

you know what is self-centred

but abusing it on me is unfair to me.  if i were self-centered, i would not chat with you now, as in that case i might choose to force her to love me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:55:53 |Display all floors

so,you don't think you are a masculinist.right?

If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:58:16 |Display all floors
You still haven't answered my question: Do you understand why this girl does not want to talk to you right now? Just a simple, honest answer--yes or no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:58:25 |Display all floors

i don't think i am masculinist

i have some female friends, i think they will give you a more objective answer. they like me as i like them, because we are brothers and sisters

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 09:01:05 |Display all floors

yes, i know.

because we are not suitable maybe, or maybe lack of communication

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 09:03:24 |Display all floors
boy: age 0 to teenager
guy: teenager and older
man: late teens or twenties on up, depending on your social norms

sockmonkey, you have a lot of patience.

yuzhouyuzhou -
Imagine this:
Your best friend was dating a girl. He often talked to you about her, and sometimes asked for your advice about her. He was becoming unsure of his relationship with her and talked to you about his problems with her. Eventually the girl broke up with your friend. He was never quite sure why, and he has been a little confused and upset, and has come to you for comfort. Sometimes he talks about this girl, because she is still on his mind. Then this girl tries to date you. How would you feel? Would you date her?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.