Author: yuzhouyuzhou

the girl i fall in love with is evil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 08:26:09 |Display all floors

i have a question for u, yuzhou

do u mind telling us ur age?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:30:02 |Display all floors

now is day time in eastern asia, so it might produce lots of irrational replies, i am afraid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:32:06 |Display all floors
I don't get where incest comes into it, but OK...

I would forbid (well, not forbid because in the end it's your choice, but I would STRONGLY advise you not to) you to date your ex's friend for all of the reasons I have mentioned above:

As your ex's friend, she has stronger ties to your ex than to you. As such, for her to date you would be disloyal to her friend. This is because your ex's friend is, at least for a while, going to share in your dislike of you, no matter how well the breakup went. When a girl get dumped, her closest friends get together and talk with each other and with her about how the guy is mean, how he's rude, how she's too good for him, how he's losing such a great thing, and so on. Naturally, she is bound to feel mean-spirited toward you for a while. If she was to date you, your ex would feel betrayed and would not want to be friends with her, which is not something she wants. So it's basically two reasons: one, she's currently sharing in your ex's ill will towards you, and two, she doesn't want to do something that would hurt her friend's feelings further.

I would also like to say that by saying "It's unfair to me," you are being completely self-centered. Why? Because you continue to not take into account the relationship these two girls have as friends, and to insist that you should get your way, regardless of what it may do to their feelings. So far, there's no proof this girl even likes you, so why do you persist?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:38:45 |Display all floors
i will not force the girl to love me, i think you need to understand the concept of self-centered first, don't use it without  understanding it. i told you if the girl told me she is not intereted with me, i will  respect her and do as a friend of hers, but her way of rejecting me seems to be lacking of empathy

i know you are men, and you want to become a gentleman, so you always try your best understand girls, but gentleman also cannot accept her hurting behavior. we are human, we are not manchine

[ Last edited by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-4-3 08:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:40:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-4-2 19:30
i am a boy who also need to find a girl who i really fall in love with...

Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-4-2 19:30

since u are 25, you are not a "boy" any more, you should be able to figure it out urself, read our advice again and think it twice, i wont explain it further more.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:43:50 |Display all floors
You keep ignoring everything I say. I understand what being self-centered is, trust me (my boyfriend's roommate is practically the definition of the word).

The question is, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY SHE DOES NOT WANT TO TALK WITH YOU?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 08:45:05 |Display all floors
I am definitely not a gentleman. I am not even a man. I am completely female. I know what girls do after guys dump them because I've been there, both as the dumpee and as the friend. So my knowledge of female friendship is bound to be better than yours.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.