Author: yuzhouyuzhou

the girl i fall in love with is evil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 07:23:28 |Display all floors

thank you for your reply

but you are still not so objective, first, i don't think there are lots of people are real friends to ex-gf, i mean they didn't come to my ex-gf's life. sencondly, if this girl don't want to date me, she can use a polite way. there are still lots of way which will not hurt me so much. thirdly, you cannot say she is not evil just because she is a girl or a friend of my ex-gf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:27:06 |Display all floors
and if there is a predestined relationship between that girl and me, it is better marry her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:32:44 |Display all floors
You're right, I can't say she's not evil, but you also can't say she is evil just for not wanting to talk to you. Maybe you feel hurt, but name-calling and making judgments about someone's personality based on such a trivial thing isn't fair.

I doubt there is any sort of predestined relationship between you and your ex's friend if she doesn't want to talk to you. That's just your wishful thinking.

I just want to know--do you understand why she doesn't want to talk to you? Do you understand why she didn't answer the phone when you kept calling? Do you understand any of my points at all? If you do, please repeat them back to me so I know for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:41:33 |Display all floors
a person's personality depend on some points, namely, the way of life, hobby, which kind of person he or she like to cmmunicate with, etc

she doesn't want to talk to me, i think she dislike my personality, i always dislike majority of people, because i don't think they are so nice , rational, critical and empathy. and i know i like beautiful girl, so maybe she think i just for lust, but i don't

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:45:39 |Display all floors

another reason is that she is immature

she has ex-bf, they broke up just for some realistic reason, such as money, at last her ex-bf threaten her. you know there must be some problem with the relationship, i guess because of the girl's temper and personality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:50:50 |Display all floors
OK, you obviously haven't been listening to my advice. Not only that, but you're calling this so-called "love" of yours "immature." I would say she may be immature, but you also are.

You don't listen to advice that is offered to you when you ask for it, you try to date your ex's friend, you get mad when she doesn't want to talk to you after you call her obsessively, you call her names... wow, do you have any redeeming qualities?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:53:13 |Display all floors

yes, i cannot say she is evil, but she lack of empathy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.