Author: yuzhouyuzhou

the girl i fall in love with is evil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 06:02:30 |Display all floors

ok.. so did i misunderstand something here?

you dumped ur ex gf and are trying to chase her friend, and now u are calling her friend evil because she didnt answer ur calls? dude if i were a girl and knew all these stories that you've posted on the forums, i wouldnt ever date you no matter how good looking you are.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 06:09:40 |Display all floors
i break up with my girlfriend in very suitable way, and i always contact my ex-gf to make her happier, i know it is tough for her, and respect my ex-gf, do what i can do to help her out of sadness. man, you don't know  break up sometimes is not too bad, because it make her feel better. when i keep love relationship with her, she is always sad, because she know the love is so tough with me. so it maybe better to break up.

compared with the girl i mentioned in this post,   the girl i fall in love with is not respectful

[ Last edited by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-4-3 06:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 06:22:04 |Display all floors
It doesn't matter how hostile or non-hostile your phonecalls may be--you're still calling her over and over and over again. Which is annoying and creepy. Sometimes your intentions don't matter; it's all in how you carry them out.

There's also the fact that you just broke up with her friend; she might not be feeling particularly nice towards you. Leave her alone for a while!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 06:35:48 |Display all floors

yes, we should think it in a critical way

i know i really did something wrong, so does she. but when we calm down, a nice person will do something to compensate his or her mistake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 06:39:35 |Display all floors

as you know, there is a big difference

as you know, there is a big difference in people's behavior, some people are quite selfish, some people are not. as for rejecting opposite sex, they will have different way to do it.

i really telephoned her over and over again, because i love her, and because she not so value my love. she is not nice. i am not afraid of being rejected by her, but i am hurt by unsuitable way of rejecting

[ Last edited by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-4-3 06:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:02:55 |Display all floors

Yuzhouyuzhou!

I don't want to know how much you parents have spent on your "overseas study", which is none of my business.  But I do know it is not a small sum for any family in the world.

We have seen your difficulties living in UK as you posted here, study problems, job seeking problems, love affair problems...If your posts are not for eyeballs catching purpose, please, take the advices of the forumites.

Get a pen and paper ready, write down the most important things for you to do, you know what is important for you, don't you?

And, everyday post here something happy, something optimistic, something enjoyable...

If you can not do this, the only thing you have to do is.......

Do your packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:12:21 |Display all floors
Did you ever think that YOU might be the one who's not nice? You may mean well by saying "Oh, I love her so much, I kept calling her because I want to tell her that," and so on, but step back and think about it: you dumped your girlfriend, who is her friend, and now you're trying to date her. That is incredibly insensitive to both your ex and to her friend.

We have an expression in English; I would say "you can't have your cake and eat it too." Meaning, you can't have everything you want--you can't leave your girlfriend and expect her friend to want to be your girlfriend right away. Because, to put it plainly, unless she is a horrible friend, she won't do it. If I was your ex's friend, I wouldn't date you either. Your feelings may be sincere, but going after an ex's friend is something you just don't do.

You know, you come on here and ask for a lot of advice, but I have yet to see any evidence of you actually following it. So I'll try again and, for more effect, I'll use all caps and simple language:

LEAVE YOUR EX'S FRIEND ALONE. SHE DOES NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOW. SHE PROBABLY DOES NOT WANT TO DATE YOU. DO NOT CALL HER "EVIL" FOR NOT RETURNING YOUR CALLS, BECAUSE THAT IS UNFAIR.

IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD START LOOKING FOR NEW PLACES TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND. IF YOU WANT ANYONE TO RESPECT YOU, DO NOT CONTINUE TO PURSUE YOUR EX'S FRIEND.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.