Author: murrayma

Weird phenomenon! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-4 03:00:13 |Display all floors
where do boys/girl prefer hair and where not on the body of a girl/boy????
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 04:51:45 |Display all floors
In my view, aside from hair on the head and stubble on the face (stubble is all I allow--I can't imagine dating a guy under 35 with a significant amount of facial hair), as well as the generally accepted arms and legs, guys can have hair in the following places:

-chest (some is OK, but if I feel like I'm grabbing a shag rug, that's not acceptable)
-stomach (sort of follows naturally from the chest)
-pubes (keep them neatly trimmed--I do the same for you! But don't remove them entirely; I get self-conscious if a guy has less hair there than I do)
-lower back/butt (in small amounts. I've come to accept that most white guys have a little hair there. No big deal if it's just a little)
-armpits (usually not a big deal, but if there's too much, I might request a little de-fuzzing)

Hair is not OK in these places:
-back/shoulders (*shudder, cringe* If you have more than peach fuzz on your back or shoulders, REMOVE IT!)
-ears/nose (this is purely hypothetical for me at this point, since this sort of problem tends to come with age, but ewww, get that out of there)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 12:13:21 |Display all floors
Wow sock, you really answered that in detail!
(Your name is too long, should I call you sock or SM?)
You said not much facial hair - what about a goatee or some other very small but long-ish amount?

I like goatee's or a small amount of facial hair, or none at all. I don't know how a full beard would be (full white man's beard! Full Asian man's beards can be small like a goatee! Very cool)

I don't prefer a LOT of hair on a guy, like all over his back & everywhere, but if that's the way he is I wouldn't ask him to get rid of it. I prefer as little body hair as possible, because I like smooth skin but if I loved the guy I'd love him any old way.

I know someone will not know what a GOATEE is:
:)
goatee.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 12:14:27 |Display all floors
A goatee can be long or short, neat or natural. Some people only grow hair in that spot anyway, and some shave to make a goatee.
Wuyish67.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 12:36:55 |Display all floors
I think goatees look funny on most guys... I guess if I had to pick some style/amount of facial hair, I'd go for a neatly-trimmed (short, like not much more than heavy stubble) beard. Luckily, if I stick with my current guy, I don't think I'll have to worry about that problem--he doesn't have lots of facial hair and knows it'd just look weird if he tried to grow it out.

I guess call me "sock"... more fun than SM. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 12:51:36 |Display all floors
Yeah, I realized later SM looks too much like.... uh... S&M. sorry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 23:37:40 |Display all floors
and how about hair on the body of girls?
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.