Author: florafun

valentine’s day’s horror [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-22 16:31:23 |Display all floors

thanks

First, thank you for all your helpful suggestions.
Sure_victor, you are right, " the cow don't want to drink no body can force it." Now I feel nothing troubled other than a little anger. Just as what Supercrab said  "there are various people in the current society, they have different desire, for money, for love, for .....,"  yes, this irresponsible, uninhibited attitude towards love has become commonplace. They regard fere, so-called Bf or GF, as their beguilers and love is game. I hope this phenomenon is not developing with the advancement of social civilization. I do despise this kind of person though seemingly they have no faults. They may do no harm to the partners who have the same attitudes to love, but certainly will hurt persons who love them deeply. There are no excuses. Since Alex said he likes me but not real love, I felt insulting. I agree that ignoring him is the best solution.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.