Author: mimi88

all girl show up and give your idea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-6 13:48:10 |Display all floors

Reply #35 freakyqi's post

NO, it is very fair and square.

- We shld get married for one day ONLY so that the baby we produced contains 51% of my wisdom( 1% more share says the company acts and that it is a MALE) and it is legitimate.;lol
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 09:21:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-4-6 13:25
tempax,
"Now, freakyqi, would you lower your standards?"
No.  :)

I think there are people out there who fit my description! I really don't think I named things that are difficult fo ...

freakqi,your point is  incisive. i agree to your ideas.if we can not get a satifactory hunsband,we can not choose anybody at random. we will feel regrect finnally .that is one of my friends' experience
good luck,and you will get your mr right soon or later

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 11:25:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-4-6 13:48
NO, it is very fair and square.

- We shld get married for one day ONLY so that the baby we produced contains 51% of my wisdom( 1% more share says the company acts and that it is a MALE) and it  ...

Thank you for your support. I will stick to my requirements. Now, about this getting married for one day thing.... it sounds like fun, though I would prefer a week. And why does the baby get 51% of your wisdom??? What are you saying about me, caringhk? And what will happen after we get a divorce after only one week? Oh, this is getting complicated! Do you have any names picked out? Shall we just give him to a monastery right away? We already know he will be fit for buddha-hood.

mimi88 - ah, your name is so easy and fun to type - everyone, try it! mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 mimi88 wow, that's more fun that just doing it once. Go ahead people, you know you all want to see why it's so much fun!

Sorry mimi88, back to you... Thank you for your support! I am glad to see I am not the only one who feels the way I do. I have also seen people married for years, unhappy with each other. I would not be able to marry someone I wasn't 100% sure about. I don't think I'm being selfish or wanting too much - I am not asking for a rich man, and I only want someone who goes well with ME, not necessarily everyone else. I am an unusual person, and the man I would want to be with, well, most other women would probably not like him anyway! LOL...  He would not be a typical average man.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 11:28:48 |Display all floors

sharing my feeling

i  can't  believe  i  would  meet a  man  i image !!

that  was happened  on the metro, when i sat down  i found  i was  toward  a  gentle  office worker !!!
he  is about 28  ,spectacled , very  gentle  .

During  the  process of  taking  metro , i  would  glance at  him ,because  he is my  favor.
  and  he  saw  me  too , and  then  we both  seemed  to  be shame-making,and turned   away ,  ha,ha,
  but  he  really   is the genre   :)
i  like .  

i know   we  just  come across  ,after  we get  off  the metro ,we  maybe  wil  never  see each other again.
but  he  aways  appears  on  my  mind.

[ Last edited by whitney16 at 2006-4-28 12:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 12:09:34 |Display all floors
Do you know the American film CITIZEN KANE(1941)? In it a character says the following:

" A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."

When I read your post I thought of this. You see men can be romantic too!
when you speak of this -- and you will -- be kind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 12:27:19 |Display all floors
ha,ha,, sure men can be , everybody  can  be  , right?  i    think  so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-28 13:36:51 |Display all floors

Reply #38 freakyqi's post

Dear FReaky - you already typed the answer.....

"We already know he will be fit for buddha-hood"

So our job is done.........
And you actually had the wisdom.......

As for one day or one week,
One year is also OK after thinking about it.....
'Cos we are beyond emotions.......
and don't get rock and rolls
like the waves of the seas...............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.