Author: murrayma

pure friendship???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 13:18:30 |Display all floors
About disrespect of sex,I mean a man or a woman can't get on bed not for love,but for the original sex desire.Eg,one night sex( I would rather name it sex than love).The love can be eternal,also can be temporary,that doesn't matter,anybody has the right to try different shoes,but the motive shoud be good,that is for the marriage the only one purpose.If you find it not your size or type,ok,give up.But you can't make use of this excuse to fufill  your own animal sex desire.
Quean,means strumpet,or a woman who sells her body to some ugly man.Maybe,it's a wrong word,I don't know.Thanks for your correcting,if it was wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 13:32:28 |Display all floors
The word "queen" is used to slangily refer to a gay guy. I think you basically just mean "prostitute."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 14:03:29 |Display all floors
U r right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 14:39:32 |Display all floors
I guess in murray's dictionary:

dispect of sex--------casual sex, extramarital sex..

one night sex-------one night stand

quean-------prostitute

pls confirm my guess by a short reply, murray, let sockmonkey catch on to what you really meant, thanks.

Generally speaking, it is not easy for male and female at similar age to keep a pure intimate friendship, however, there are one or two exceptions, i believe. The relationship between sockmonkey and her male classmate is one of the examples--------pure friendship without sex tension during the association with each other...

it is just beyond belief  that how this relationship can last this way...i mean this kind of intimate relationship between a single boy and a single girl can go on year after year and wont develop into a romantic story.........

It is really hard to imagine this kind of relationship, sockmonkey, do you both often hang out, such as eat out together? make pair to go on sightseeing and all that? i apologize in advance if it is a too private question .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 14:47:57 |Display all floors
god... why everyguys here useually useing such sort of  formal words? all of you must have got a english lanuage degree, anyway,   i saw a guy useing ""as a matter of fact'-funny, why dont u say'actually'? acutally, just few students used as a matter of fact in their acdemic writting essays, but if u make it  as a street slang, its quite funny.....anyway, just a tip. good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 15:41:07 |Display all floors
hahahahahahahahahahha, hi, wenzewenze. i was born and grown up in China and English is not my mother tongue, when i started my first English lesson at primary school, my teacher encouraged me to open my mouth to practise it.my teachers said one could not learn a language well if he was afraid oof making mistakes...even now my UK workmates have never found faults with me when i misuse some words or grammer stuff or something, i meet some foreigners speaking good Chinese although they may use some weired words at times, it is acceptable to me as long as what they say make sense....

we come to this forum to make cyber-friends, have funs as well as brush up our English....not for an English contest....

thanks for your tip on the use of As a matter of fact and Actually, once i have confirmed it is a good tip from my UK workmates, i will accept it immediately.....thanks again, wenzewenze....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 18:51:16 |Display all floors
Haha,Yes,many of us often misuse words,but for language no right no wrong.Gramar is made by people,people can change it as well.The one and th e only one purpose of language is to communicate,if others can understand you ,that's enough. We don't have to use weird and big words to express something ,no formular in language speaking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.