Author: murrayma

pure friendship???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-29 22:50:40 |Display all floors
I don't care too much, I just look after myself. If I'm happy how I act then thats ok. Other men also have to look at themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 00:17:56 |Display all floors
Yes,we should admit many guys don't control them well,and show their ugly desire in front of many cute girls.They dim the guys' reputation,as a guy,I feel ashamed of being the same sex as them.But,in fact,you can't see the sky through a well's ridium.It's not fair for the men who have good moral behavior and high standards.For instance,in this society,especially in China,we can see strumpets any where,and it's also very easy to find a mistress wandering in the street with their lovely doggy.though seeing those phenomenons,we can't say girls are false and have only money in their eyes either.Some girls do not control them well,doesn't demonstrate majority of girls are like them.Am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 04:34:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-30 00:17
Yes,we should admit many guys don't control them well,and show their ugly desire in front of many cute girls.They dim the guys' reputation,as a guy,I feel ashamed of being the same sex as them.But, ...

Ugly desires? What's ugly about desires? Physical desire is about the most basic natural imperative after survival. It has to do with the propagation of the species. It's an instinct embedded in the genetic makeup of all living beings. If you don't feel ashamed about your need to breath, eat, sleep, etc, why be ashamed about desires? Of course, people sometines express their desires inappropriately due to a number of causes, but that's more of a personal problem.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 06:54:02 |Display all floors
guys like to throw money to girls..in order to secure themselves...for some girls..they take the money ..cos they can buy nice clothes..shoes...dress nicely...but some girls dont take it...but it is the men who throw money to them...so again...its men that cant hold themselves well...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 08:44:39 |Display all floors
With some male-female friendships, there will always be some level of sexual tension--I have one guy friend, and the two of us are notorious for flirting scandalously, even though both of us are in other relationships. But with some, there's no concern--my guy friend I mentioned before... plus what about gay guys? They're men, too, and they're not attracted to girls, so there can't be sexual tension there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 13:00:02 |Display all floors
I want to emphasize the boundary more.There's pure friendship,that's my point.When getting along,there're something we should pay more attention,what is that as a friend should care.what isn't.It's hard to distinguish you know.But, it's a must for us to identify them.
Sex tempt?yes,no doubt does it exist between any man and woman,no matter how you feel,you should be clear what you can do with a person and what you can't do.Sex is the nature of human or even animals,but for us human,the difference is that we can control.Sex is not sin,but disrespect of sex is sin.It's immoral sex concept,like what queans or playboys do,we all look down upon them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 13:07:14 |Display all floors
Just out of curiousity, what do you define as "disrespect of sex?" And what do you mean by "quean?"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.