Author: murrayma

pure friendship???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 18:32:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-4-3 18:30
Good that i had this example to make you understand.

For opposite, like monks friendship with nuns or man with woman, use the word Platonic friendship. But monks and nuns has a line drawn for them.

But i still believe that monks and nuns have feeling, too.  right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 18:37:46 |Display all floors

Reply #86 hearthome's post

They have the right feelings but that "one lusty feeling" best would be to cut-off like the stump of a palm tree never to grow again. They cannot even think about it.
The rule is automatic defeat,loss the battle........no more sons of the Sakya clan.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 09:34:39 |Display all floors
Hearthome, you mentioned your boss so frequently in almost all your posts. is he/she a tiger or something? maybe a teethless tiger sometimes..hahahahahahha.........unlike me----a paper tiger which you once called me like that...fortunately,  now you seldom show me a knife, a slap and sharpen teeth and all that....hahahahahaha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 10:12:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by david1975 at 2006-4-4 09:34
Hearthome, you mentioned your boss so frequently in almost all your posts. is he/she a tiger or something? maybe a teethless tiger sometimes..hahahahahahha.........unlike me----a paper tiger which  ...

"you mentioned your boss so frequently in almost all your posts. "  Did i ?  you are so suspicious.... ha ha ha .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 21:17:17 |Display all floors
maybe
  may not.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.