Views: 17685|Replies: 88

pure friendship???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-29 12:19:26 |Display all floors
as we all know,the society is consist of various relationships,such as consanguinity,friendship,love.Another thing,we can also regard this human society as a whole made of two sexes,male and female.I often see an argument about whether there's pure friendship between a girl and a guy,or a man and a woman.I am wondering about this too.and I am also suffering from this confusing relationship,sometimes it's hard to tell them apart from each other.
what do you think?What's your point about this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 12:37:17 |Display all floors
It is really anything but easy for male and female at similar age to build up and keep on a pure friendship, i make this staement by thumbs....not easy indeed.....always leading into a love relation.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 13:08:29 |Display all floors
I used to suffer from this too.  But at last I find  boys and girls shouldn't relate too much to
love. The most important thing is "you're nice to me and I'm nice to you too".  It's unwise to
get close to a girl or guy for he/she is handsome/pretty. It's kind of stupid to regard everything to
love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 13:12:35 |Display all floors
I don't think there has to be sexual tension between friends. When I was in middle school, I had a crush on a boy. We figured out that we wouldn't be good as boyfriend/girlfriend, so instead we became good friends. He's just not my type, so I don't think we would have to worry about that problem unless we were the last 2 people on earth and had to repopulate the planet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 13:14:03 |Display all floors
yes,it's true,it's very hard to control the boundary,it's really tough.It's a very practical problem in front of everybody,I think.Not only me are puzzled about it.Do you think so?david.
Even one has a wife or a husband,with the time going,he or she might feel bored and helpless,especially for a five year marriage or love.It's hard for them to overcome this desire impulse and commit to his or her marriage or her with no backstep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 13:22:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-3-29 13:12
I don't think there has to be sexual tension between friends. When I was in middle school, I had a crush on a boy. We figured out that we wouldn't be good as boyfriend/girlfriend, so instead we bec ...

haha,your parabel is funny,but very active.Yes,you are right,there should be true and pure friendship between a male and a female.It's the native nature of the humanbeing.
We should be aware of that boundary,don't jump it over very thoughtless.If you did it,you would regret intensely as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 13:49:31 |Display all floors
as a matter of fact, i dont know  much about your case, but  i think if she begins finding less attraction from you and wants to leave ,just let her go......that simple...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.