Views: 5394|Replies: 24

Drinking and chinese food in america [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-26 08:19:45 |Display all floors
Sometimes i drink too much and late at night I'm not about to go drive somewhere to eat <i get the munchies when i drink tomuch >
So i call the local chinese restaurant for delivery , i usually order a Pu Pu  platter for for two either no its just me . first off I'm drunk so i give the driver a ten dollar tip for the delivery and i go inside my house and eat as much as i can , i never finish it all but i take out a good amount .The problem i have is a get the worst hangover after eating that stuff and i always swear i will never eat chinese food when i have been drinking again yet i do it again . I'm convinced that the chinese food in america has something in it that makes you crave it after drinking   any body else agree with me on this ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 17:09:12 |Display all floors

Yes, I agree with you.

Tell you the secret, there is some special ingredient in the Chinese food...

It is China Spirit...

I have so many American friends who love China, love Chinese people...Do you know how the friendship begins???

Yes, it starts with the Chinese food....

Our PM Zhou Enlai had sent our ping-pong team to America and the world have changed since then...

If I were the PM of China now, I would send my chef to the White House to make the world more beautiful, more peaceful...

Enjoy your Chinese food and be a Chinese friend...

Cheers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 12:01:12 |Display all floors
hehe ,good chinese food is really good!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 10:16:59 |Display all floors

I found out what it is

MSG a additive flavor enhancer. But i think it is more than that .Just my theory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 10:58:40 |Display all floors

Reply #4 frothow's post

not all restaurant use the cheap additives of MSG, a Japanese invention.

originally...the chinese use STOCK SOUP to add flavour to their food...
this uses bones, animals parts, fish stock to produce the FLAVOUR STOCK....
it depends on the CHEF...

and in Japan..the nation of SYNTHETIC COPYCATS.....
they decided to produce AMINO ACID DERIVATIVES...to produce instant stock on the cheap...

nowadays, we have superior PRESERVATION technologies...
and you have new generation of STOCKS....
one of this is LEE KUM KEE from Hong Kong....they are the FIRST INNOVATOR...of sauces..
he use extracts of oysters......
now Nestle copies our Chinese formula, as was KETCHUP is a copy of Cantonese cooking using tomatoes and soya sauce....

so, don't anyhow mix up Japanese and Chinese....

We ARE INNOVATORS...but we are not ADVERTISERS..because we believe in MODERATION....

cheerios!

fm
Green Dragon
Council of Elders
New Middle Kingdom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 11:02:50 |Display all floors

mmm mmmm better~ haha

MSG is not even a portion of the addictiveness of Chinese Food. The texture, color , smell, variety and most important taste is a compilation of one of the finest cuisines in the world. I have to admit, it gets dull and sickening to eat just steak, pizza, macaroni, fried chicken, hamburgers, salad, boiled vegetables and anything that comes out of a expiration box or campell can. After having a nice Chinese dinner you realize gee I don't actually feel bloated, or gross and im going to live longer with less cardiac (heart) problems. The only addicted part of American food is the desserts and over seasoning of everything.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 11:04:25 |Display all floors

More for you Mr. Froth!

The Japanese survive the effects of AFTER WAR by eating cheap INSTANT NOODLES....

Guess where they copied that!!!!!

Yes, the Cantonese again.....
It is part of our Yee Mein formula....
Yee Mein can be stored for long long time....
and it can be cooked easily by using sauce stock and just dumping in the noodle which has been deep fried and cooled, preserved..

Nowadays the Indonesian are eating such HEALTY PRESERVED FOOD based on the same copy from the Japanese who mechanized the CANTONESE system...
My friend...INDOMIE....was originally a Medanese chinese-Java Chinese partnership before being taken over by the Salim group....

Wake up, Mr. Froth....
Your Hebrew Brainwash agents has CONNED you BIG TIME....

fm
Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.