Author: flotsam

China Should Isolate Itself from the Anglo Parasite Nations . . . Again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-4 09:57:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flotsam at 2006-3-29 07:23

EVERYONE KNOWS JAPANESE MANUFACTURERS RARELY ISSUE RECALLS. But that's because they're properly designed, engineered and built.

The UK Jaguar X-Type uses retro styling as does the Chrysler Crap car (don't know the model name, wouldn't want to). So whereas Toyota spend tens of billions of dollars on wind tunnel testing, the Anglo-Amerikan crap is designed by the marketing department who demand retro-styling as a sad way to win back customers. Then they get Matt, a recent graduate from an art college to scribble up the design with a pencil and paper. The board of directors look it over and say "cool!".

Freakin' hilarious. The retro design extends to Ford with its live rear axle in the Mustang and the ladder chassis in the F150 truck. These designs are antique but the cars aren't even that. They're imitation antiques!!!

Of course, frothingatthemouth uses the rarity of japanese recalls to claim they never issue them. Recently there was a Toyota recall I heard about. So straight away, the lie is disproven. ONCE AGAIN FROTHINGATTHEMOUTH IS PROVEN TO BE LYING.

Just more of the COMPLETE AND UTTER CRAP from the US of A. (and we know what the A stands for)

And then Flotsam, enamoured by Japanese industry, decides to go to Japan and, oops... they don't speak English!  And Flotsam sits there and sulks thinking "damn, I learnt the wrong language!" But by Golly, I thought they spoke English in Japan. Oh well, since I'm now stuck with the people I hate and whose language I've learnt, I guess I have no choice but to spend my free time (which otherwise would have been taken up in Japan had I learnt the right language) taking out my frustrations on Anglos because I learnt their language by mystake thinking that it was Japanese."
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-29 01:35:28 |Display all floors

Will Emerging Economies Save World Markets?

Thursday 27 October 2011.

A new paper from Credit Suisse's Asset Management Division in effect agrees with that assessment (sometimes clichés are true) but it adds an important point: that the emerging market nations (EMs) are in better shape in this respect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-29 08:28:27 |Display all floors

How about 10 trillion....!

Well, if you stop this negative media nonsense about us, if you return those Yuangmingyuan animal heads, if you sell us what we want, if you behave yourselves from now on...
Dear China, please...!.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-27 18:14:30 |Display all floors
Hey "ANGLO GANGSTER"

Your mouth is bigger than all your other holes combined !

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-27 18:34:47 |Display all floors
It sure worked very well for China the first 2 times it isolated itself... Fortunately the CCP government leaders are much smarter than that
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-30 21:41:05 |Display all floors
Curious.
Isolation would have some rather significant effects.
Raw materials: Import of raw materials from Australia would cease.
Exports: China's wealth has grown on the basis of exporting goods to the rest of the world. After the EU the US is the largest market for these goods. Who will you sell to?
Manufacturing/Service Companies based in China: I assume you would like to see any Anglo owned company closed? Thats a significant part of your GDP wiped out to the benefit of Vietnam, Thailand etc...
Foreign Reserves: What you planning on doing with them?
Education: Thousands and thousand of Chinese students would have to pack their bags and head home. You've just ruined their education and their hard spent cash.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-30 21:54:00 |Display all floors
This stupid thread was dead, why did you bring it back up ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.