Author: flotsam

China Should Isolate Itself from the Anglo Parasite Nations . . . Again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-29 08:11:12 |Display all floors

Vulcans of Terra

Why don't you Amerikans have any intelligent responses. When are you going to each get a brain.

That would definitely be unAmerican.  Probably UNhuman.

Vulcans of Terra unite.  You have nothing to lose but Ferengi.

psikeyhackr
Kill an economist for KKK
Karl, Kenneth & Keynes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 11:45:49 |Display all floors
flotsam.
The ridiculous comment at the bottom is just my way of ignoring the last comment. Your lack of attention to the rest of the post is just your way of admitting that you have no answer. That , I can accept.

BTW. I am not American. And the half a brain that they each have is still preferable to the collective 'unibrain' of China.

[ Last edited by tekvicious at 2006-3-29 11:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 13:55:41 |Display all floors
Not a correct attitude because the world has become a village.
http://theology.blog.sohu.com
http://englishview.blog.sohu.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 15:41:10 |Display all floors
?? Eye2eye, my attitude is not the issue here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 13:52:48 |Display all floors

Ignorant or plain Stupid?

"Anglo Parasite Nations" ?

Definition of Anglo: (Courtesy of dictionary.com)
An·glo also an·glo
n. pl. An·glos
1. Informal. An Anglo-American.
2. An English-speaking person, especially a white North American who is not of Hispanic or French descent.

Who are you refering to? Americans? English speaking people? Maybe you should be more specific?
If you are referring to "Americans" then say so. If you are referring to "English speaking people" then you are being a hypocrite. Stop typing english now!

Stop playing the role of an ignorant fool. We are all in this together. Every nation contributes something to one another. We have no time to act like little kids and throw stones at each other or stay home and not come out to play. Everyone have to settle their differences. If our differences cannot be settled by any peaceful means, then so be it. We must all give and take. But we cannot irresponsibly conduct isolationism or protectionism as we see fit. Do you want to see an all-out war? I sure as hell would not want that, at least not in my lifetime or my childrens and grandchildrens.

You say that American goods are cheap, as in quality? Let me tell you, American goods are not cheap in quality and definitely not cheap in terms of price. American goods costs too damn much. But, the American standard is one of the highest in the world. Again, who brought all this technology to the east? Who brought all kinds of experience and know-how to help China build up its economy to what it is today? On the flip-side, China has made many many American millionaires and a few billionaires. What about the rest of the people? The same is happening over here in China. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Open your eyes and take a look at the bigger picture.

Shut-up about the "violations of international law and WTO rules." China is doing the same thing. Both sides are just as sneaky and greedy as each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 04:14:34 |Display all floors
2. An English-speaking person, especially a white North American who is not of Hispanic or French descent.

Australians and New Zealanders don't qualify as Anglos???

psikey
Kill an economist for KKK
Karl, Kenneth & Keynes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:23:49 |Display all floors

I love this

Flotspin who thinks hes the smartest person on the planet getting utterly destroyed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.