Author: flotsam

China Should Isolate Itself from the Anglo Parasite Nations . . . Again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-28 07:41:01 |Display all floors

Yet More complete and Utter crap

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 10:11:50 |Display all floors

Reply #14 flotsam's post

first of all ever heard of general motors? they sell more vehicle than anyone in the world .let me enlighten you on a fact ,the Japanese dont announce recalls on there vehicles . If they have a problem with one of there vehicles they post it in all there dealership service departments and IF the customer comes in with the mass problem they will fix it  . This avoids bad press . what people dont realise is parts and labor on a jap vehicle is way more expensive than their American counterparts also you get shafted on the price if your lucky you might get a rebate on a jap vehicle and if you do it will be small unlike the American cars that can save you thousands like the Chevrolet impala better safety ratings more power, more room inside, and in the trunk, better gas mileage, and a couple thousand less than a comparably  equipped Toyota Camry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 23:42:58 |Display all floors
Frothrow...too bad that most GM cars look like ass. The only American Car manufacturer that is putting out hits on a consistent basis is Chrysler Corp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 23:43:47 |Display all floors
Flottie-poo....waiting for your response....waiting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 01:57:54 |Display all floors

Matrix of Lies

The only American Car manufacturer that is putting out hits on a consistent basis is Chrysler Corp.

Are the laws of physics for cars that are hits different from the laws of physics for cars that are bombs?  I was talking to a man who loved cars in 2004.  He had a May 2004 issue of Automobile magazine.  I asked him what a cam shaft was.  He didn't know.  I looked thru the magazine and found an ad with lots of engine parts layed out.  I pointed to one and asked him what it was.  He said, "Cam shaft?"  I was pointing at a crank shaft.

Henry Ford introduced the Model T in 1908 at $850.  By making the same car year after year he brought the price down to $300 by 1927.  Since mechanical engineering technology was advancing back then it probably wasn't that smart to make the same car for that long.  It is now 37 years after the moon landing.  Redesigning piston engine trash year after year is stupid bullsh!t even if some cars are hits with consumers.  You don't hear economists telling the consumers how much they loose on depreciation of this junk.

And you people claim to be talking about economics.  Hitler said, "If you are going to tell a lie, tell a BIG LIE.  This is NAZInomics.

That May issue had a test of a number of old racing cars against a 2003 Porshe.  One car was from the 1960s and another from the 1930s.  The 1960s car beat the Porshe but it didn't beat the 1930s car by much.  Mechanical engineering for cars has barely changed in the last 40 years.  Electronics has made airbags and other cool features possible but a piston is still a piston.  Where are the turbines?  The airlines switched and the turbines last a lot longer. NO VIBRATION!

psikeyhackr

[ Last edited by psikeyhackr at 2006-3-29 02:02 AM ]
Kill an economist for KKK
Karl, Kenneth & Keynes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 07:14:03 |Display all floors

Nothing to reply to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 07:23:44 |Display all floors

Gosh The Lies Never Stop

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.