Author: cchao_xmu

your dream? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 10:22:03 |Display all floors
My dream is to be an aviator ~  Fly is every wanderful thing~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 15:14:03 |Display all floors

dream=goal

I have many dreams before, but now I have one dream that is free to use English  . after out of school 2 years , I have been work for 2 company ,all related to use english . I clearly realize to find a good job need good at English . I spent more free time to learn , I can sporken english ,I can write english ,but in fact , I don't know the grammar , some word I forgot to write. Its very funny .
I was laugh at by friends ever , but I never stop learning . because I know I have not enough energy to have another dream. Dream not just a dream , dream is my goal. I will make the dream come true.
Forum is good environment to learn , hope u can teach me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 15:50:09 |Display all floors

hello

I'm from China but now I'm studying in the national university of Singapore.I miss my home very much but I must wait for the vacation which is two months later.Therefore, I want to find someone who can share my sorrow. Also,I want to improve my English.I like English very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 15:51:31 |Display all floors

my MSN is meng8811@hotmail.com

welcome YOU to join me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 16:58:43 |Display all floors

dream

to earn a lot of money ,travel many places ,experience different live style,try various jobs ,
all above seem so far away from me ,just dream,dream forever,i think it next to impossible,
i dream my son would make the dreams that i can never realize come into being

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 21:08:10 |Display all floors
To be a biologist,because now i pay so much on it.It take up all my time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 00:10:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jimmyjohn at 2006-3-27 07:44
I think I will be living in Zhongnanhai 30 years later.  This is my dream .perhaps   the chair man of  China  is  me

haha,,, I think you can ,but just work hard on it!!!!!
人品差了扫怪都要死英雄!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.