Author: couchpotato

jokes for relax [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-28 23:17:30 |Display all floors

Oh, this is funny!

Originally posted by moira123 at 2006-3-28 13:51
Whose Father Was the Stronger

Will and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger. Will said, “Well, you know the Pacific Ocean ? My father's the one who dug the hole for  ...

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 23:23:13 |Display all floors

Is this an Irish joke?...I don't understand

Originally posted by 666adrian at 2006-3-28 07:07
Swimming in the Irish sea....

One says to the other........."I`m fed up of eating Tuna, let`s go to Morecambe Bay and have a chinese."

One of our top opposition politicians (Anne Wi ...

Is this an Irish joke?...I don't understand the poltical undercurrent there...could you explain?...thank for helping me to broaden my sense of humor.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 23:45:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-3-28 23:13

That's is so true!:)

Just one minor change to your joke...."How much money did you make in 2005?"....I bet that must be your typ ...

That is my pleasure to share with you this kind of ethnic joke...Thanks for you enjoying it...

By the way, that would really be my typing error...sorry for that...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 17:22:58 |Display all floors

An Agreement

Mr Burns told his family doctor that he wanted a vasectomy. "This is quite serious," said the doctor. "Have you talked it over with your wife?"
"Oh, yes," said Burns. "She agrees with me."
"And your children?"
"Yes, sir," said Burns. "The kids are in favor of it----17 to three."

A Clever Boy

Once three men bought seventeen apples. The first man wanted one half; the second one, one third; and the third one, one ninth. It was impossible to divide thoe seventeen apples as they wanted.
Just as they were in such a difficulty, a small boy came with an apple in his hand. They boy said, 'Don't worry about that, Let me divide them for you."
First of all,, with his own apple added to them, he made the number of apples eighteen.Then he gave nine to the first man, six to the second man and two to the third man. He gave away seventeen in all and took his own for himself. THese men praised him together, "What a clever boy!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.