Author: lily_7810xu

What's the end of English learning? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-29 14:41:45 |Display all floors
maybe it's a importune to many english learners.for me ,i learnt english for a better living condition. i wanna go out.out of my poor village.touching the wonderful,challenging world.and i like english.it's useful and beatiful indeed.
maybe i could use english all my lifetime.

There are beauty in all languages, Zoelynn, but I am glad that you find beauty in English as well. To me,
this mean that you will sincerely learn more English volunteerely without anyone pressure you to do it.
I cannot see any better way to learn English than to be self-motivated like youself. Therefore, I am
highly optimistic about your future, but don't forget to learn both reading and writting equally.

Good Luck, and God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 15:03:22 |Display all floors

Learn English can make me happy!

I learn English long time.now,I can say some easy sentence.I have no enough time to learn.Butt, I like learning it.
Beacuse,that is can make me happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 15:26:35 |Display all floors
i want to say english is a good tool for communicating not in mainlang but to the world.english is very important.
i don't know why i still learn english ,but i know if i stop it , i will fall behind and even become a outdated person.
keep on learning and we will find another world in english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 18:30:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by catherineshi at 2006-3-29 15:03
I learn English long time.now,I can say some easy sentence.I have no enough time to learn.Butt, I like learning it.
Beacuse,that is can make me happy!

Yes, Catherineshi, you can learn english on your spare time also. This will take longer, but
at least you are doing something to make yourself usefull.

And for your information, catherineshi, your hardwork over the years had also paid off. However, I like to
point out that your punctuation usage can used a little of enhancement. Thus, I reccomend that
you also spend some time on English grammar whenever possible.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-29 06:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 18:41:39 |Display all floors

Free active thesaurus (worldweb4.01)

To those who's interested in expanding their English vocabulary, I reccomend that
you download "worldweb4.01" from the link given below and use it to help you with
your English study.

http://www.download.com/3000-2079_4-10003201.html

Let me know if you have any problem getting the thesaurus; maybe then, I can figure
out another way to get it to you.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 23:35:12 |Display all floors
I want to improve my English beacause it is very useful.In China you will have more chance in getting work if
you are good at  English.Moreover you can know more things in the world.You can appreciate the foreign
literature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 00:58:00 |Display all floors
Reasons to learn english?

1. As China continues to globalize, it will become even more important in business, especially with China so tied up in manufacturing exports to the world. Even if lots of people do it, you can be sure the demand will rise (Especially among those who have taken the time to become very proficient).

2. English is, like it or not, the "world language" as of right now. You will be able to talk to many different peoples, even ones who also took english as a second language.

3. Fun and gives you a new perspective on the world. As Goethe said, "A man who does not know foreign language is ignorant of his own."

4. Its easier than learning Chinese. Trust me on this one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.