Author: lily_7810xu

What's the end of English learning? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-27 19:31:22 |Display all floors
I don't agree with you guys,I thinks Chinese will be the most important language in the near future less than a century! The reason we study English now,is that we will make our Chinese the most important language in the world!

Maybe, but I certainly hope that your dream will come true.

Good luck, and God blesses all,

Forest servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 00:17:50 |Display all floors
For personal prospect,for my family,and for the whole nation
nowdays,no one dare a damn say "e.g is useless",which increasing number of
english-learning people can demonstrate.
As far as one' prospect is concerned,english sometimes become essential in
seekking employment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 01:46:43 |Display all floors
For personal prospect,for my family,and for the whole nation
nowdays,no one dare a damn say "e.g is useless",which increasing number of
english-learning people can demonstrate.
As far as one' prospect is concerned,english sometimes become essential in
seekking employment.

That's right, future corporation will sell their products worldwide and they will need
support from people who know international languages such as english, french,
spanish, german, Chinese, and Japanese. You don't have to know all of them,
but the more the better the chance of getting a good job in the corporation such as
customer service, account receivable, account payable, manager, director,..., and
CEO.

On the other hand, if you don't know any of the international language, you probably
end up being office cleaner, cafeteria worker, product technician or manufacturer,
maybe local engineer if you're lucky, ..., or delivery person.

Hence, it is up to each individual to choose their career path. Keep in mind that
the competition for work will get tougher and tougher in the future due to high
population. Employers will always give priority to the most educated first.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 13:09:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by forestservan at 2006-3-23 11:51
Zivenly, the 3 sentences that you wrote is great already except for trivial grammar errors: for
example, you don't need the comma in the first sentence... . I can understand what you are saying
f ...

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will do both reading and writting.  I dont konw if   Am I  writting some post to improve my english skills.

But I will go on studying it hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 02:32:51 |Display all floors
Thank you for your suggestion.

I will do both reading and writting.  I dont konw if   Am I  writting some post to improve my english skills.

But I will go on studying it hard.

You're welcome, Zevenlu.

Yes, you should try to post a lot to improve your writting skill. However, you should not
try to learn everything in one day. Start out slow because new thing is always difficult
at first, but it will get easier and easier as you gain more and more experience.:)

Here's the basic difference between reading, speaking, and writting:

Reading) You use it to learn something from someone. To me, this has the least value of the three.

Speaking) You use it to tell someone something. Although, this is more important than reading,
but it is hard for you to speak to many groups of people worldwide and make them remember
what your say, unless you can put your speech on the internet so that people can access it as
they required it. Plus, you need a good voice to go along with your idea; otherwise, people will
fall to sleep.

Writting) is also telling someone something, but when your message is on paper, the nice
thing is that your friends can review your idea and help you to improve it before releasing it to the
plubic or employee of the company to learn or follow. :)

Hence, in brief, reading is following someone and writting is leading someone, that is why
I stated that writting is more important than reading or speaking. Thus, if you can write, your
future will be likely to be secured, but don't forget bring along your talent or major with you.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-29 03:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 11:29:38 |Display all floors
maybe it's a importune to many english learners.for me ,i learnt english for a better living condition. i wanna go out.out of my poor village.touching the wonderful,challenging world.and i like english.it's useful and beatiful indeed.
maybe i could use english all my lifetime.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 12:19:28 |Display all floors
Thanks Again

I will   writing many posts in every day,I hope it help me to improve my english skills.

I also consider that writting is important than speacking and reading.

I will learn more words and praticing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.