Author: lily_7810xu

What's the end of English learning? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-1 02:41:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tianyuanedu at 2006-3-20 21:21
If you must learn English to access knowledge, then does that not imply tht China is effectively promoting a society of linguistic haves and have-nots?  How is it that Chinese universities use Engl ...

this drives me learn english. one of reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:43:31 |Display all floors
my english is poor ,even not pass the CET-4,

i want to improve it ,so crazy....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 15:11:46 |Display all floors
its a silly question...why we learn english as hard as we can .of course we deem a way to hunt a suitable job in this material world..thats all...maybe besides someone think its a fun to learn it.
english chatting group for the guys who love english very much.this is NO.24429130

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 11:20:38 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by lily_7810xu at 2006-3-20 19:36
Dear fellows, most of us here have learnt English for many years. But have you seriously considered why you learn it? As a beginner in middle school, students try to learn it to pass the exams. And ... [/quo

Here's my opinion to answer your query. Just like you mentioned, English is a kind of working tool. There's no doubtful about the importance of English. That' s why there's approximately 300 millions english-learners in China, but a large proportion of these people do not need to use their english in the daily lives. But the trendency to learn English will be still more and more warming in the future due to the fact our country is trying to be more open to the world.  And I believe many people learn english for work, we cannot go abroad, but the foreigner can come to China. We have to communictate in English. Anyway, no matter what you think of why we are learning English. But I'll keep myself  learning and updating in English profile.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.