Author: meggie

Language Tips 重装上阵,全新内容闪亮登场! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-28 11:23:20 |Display all floors

thank you for your hardworking

thank you for your hard-working.  but i agree with rovi297 about the expression of news in English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 04:53:46 |Display all floors

Reply #10 rovi297's post

News English, Popular songs, movie english, survival english, translation tips, Books, ... All in Language Tips. ---- by meggie

in the above list of titles, "News English" is correct. i understand it as a short form for "english for news". similarly, we have "translation tips" for "tips for translation". by the way, if you click here, you can find subtitles on the the website of BBC.co.uk that read "Learning English--> News English".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 21:40:02 |Display all floors

happy to be here for the first time

Tonight is the first time to be here for me ,  I am so happy . I am just a graduate , and now have worked for two years, this time is not too short to someone like me, since in these two years I have experienced so much , it will affected my whole life,. first of all  ,I know the society is so complicated and the thing we need to learn is not limit in school, and real society will help me so much. During the past two years, I have become a real man, since the  different person has been met  me due to the work, they are very reality, and invite me to some party or bar or pubs for making me happy, now I recognize thet have a complicated mind so that they can make use of me to reach some targets. the last point, alos the most important element, is that I enrich my knowledge which will be benificial to my late career. I hope the future will become very successful, let me work hard together and acquired each other, OK? maybe you don't know who I am, but I am very friendly , wish to know here everyone.
don't joke me! my english is bad, all ones want to make friends to me ,ypu can dial my cell phone 13884169144. expect the persons who speak ENGLISH to communicate me.Thanks a lot !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 18:02:06 |Display all floors
very good,but it take me a lot of time to find it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 13:48:31 |Display all floors
great job!  
It is my first time to be here, english tips.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 17:00:16 |Display all floors
I'm an old friend of Language Tips. I"m very happy to it new look!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 21:30:17 |Display all floors
im so grateful, and that's really helpful for me to learning english, 'cause im a freshman

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.