Author: wrs553

why did blue tigers girlfriend leave him??????? CANT FIGURE THAT OUT!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-17 03:50:23 |Display all floors

BLUETIGERESS YOU ARE A LIE!!!!!!!YOU JUST JOINED I LOOKED AT YOUR

PROFILE IT IS YOU BLUE TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW:::::::::::::::
YOU ARE SILLY  WHAT A LOOSER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

YOU ARE HURT INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M ASHAMED FOR YOU::::::::::::::::::::::::

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 04:50:50 |Display all floors

Easy to figure out

Blue tiger not no what to do with girlfriend. Blue Tiger spend too much time writing bad post to discredit real men. Blue Tiger why you dislike ladies looking for love or men looking for love.------------We have many like Blue Tiger in America. Blue Tiger have you tried going to Afghanistan I hear they have many real big big----- men there. Forget about Blue Tigress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 10:08:32 |Display all floors

One head is better than two!!!

Oh, wrs553! You and rustum are conjoined twins: two dumb heads on one goose body, hehehehe!!!

Both of you are China's shame, and you must be hidden from the world. Soon, the bird virus will come looking for you to take you into the after-life for Nature's mistakes.

Speaking of mistakes, two dumb heads on one goose body makes two dumb heads, not one smart one. Both of you are still half-wits, hehehe!!!

It is two bad that your human father roasted your goose mother and ate her with rice and vegetables, but she is better than way than being shamed by the two of you. Even geese have pride, hehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 10:34:03 |Display all floors

Blue Tiger go to Afghanistan

Forget Blue tigress, you not know what to do with her. I am not from China.
Blue Tiger why do you allways write about Goose. Do you liked to be goosed? Go to Afghanistan the guys there are usually 6.5 feet tall, wear big baggy trousers and carry big Joysticks. I gurantee you will not be disappointed and you will have a big smile on your face and much more. Blue tigress not for you! never was! Anyway there never was Blue Tigress you just registered that name to reply to W---.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 22:43:21 |Display all floors

YOUR RIGHT RUSTUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLUETIGER IS

A PUNK A REAL PUNK..................ALWAYS SAYING WHEN HE GETS
CRITICIZED........................THAT WE ARE NOT AMERICAN::::::::
WHO IS HE?????????????HE IS A SISSY LIVING IN A
FANTASY WORLD I'M STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR THE LITTLE
                                                   BOY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 22:51:18 |Display all floors

WORLD WAR 3

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 23:46:08 |Display all floors

Hi Martha.........always happy to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.