Author: liucat

do you like psychology?come in! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-23 14:44:59 |Display all floors

PSYCHOLOGY ISNT' MYSTERY

I'm interested in psychology.

As we know if we want to control some one we'd better know all it  and could imagine what 's the next steps.(i don't konw how to express in shortly and adequately by the way, if some know please tell me, thanks), .

When i'm in school we've learnt the subject. At the begining we found it's difficult to accept . Because  there are many dull contents had to memorize. But after the term i become careness on everything. and  have much  idea to care for anything.

Now i could feel something before them happened. and can know one follow his/her talk, act, appearance but not just the surface of them ... So care for everything is useful for us, i think.
Ok, i must work. Let's talk next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 11:50:06 |Display all floors

I'm interested in this subject

I am interested in Psychology.But to be a professional psychologist demand very strict qualification or requirement such as high relevant education background and sufficient working experience. So not everyone could be a professional one but could be a good psychologist to himself to reduce stress or make a positive attitude towards life.
http://www.61hr.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.