Author: binggege

Sandstorm is coming to beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-25 22:15:25 |Display all floors

pollution vs environment protection

We have discussed  the topic for a long time. As we all know ,sandstorm caused by pollution. we should plant  many  trees to change the rate of the elements in the air. At the same time, plants can pretect the soil from rushing. IT just like the proverb said one stone kill two birds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 21:01:52 |Display all floors
i hadn't seen snow and ice for  decades.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 11:15:07 |Display all floors
really?i never had that experience before.
yeah,our country must pay attention to this problem.more importantly, aome measuremnts must be taken to work out this kind of problems.especially 2008 is coming now, beijing is the centre of our country. we all must work out this problem.
more trees must be planted and the overall action must be excuted in the coming future!
all chinese ,we must work out it together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 23:14:15 |Display all floors
yesterday my girlfriend(in Hunam) said she never seem such a big sandstorm that day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 22:37:32 |Display all floors

Protection!

I am lucky !I live in the south.But somethings must be done in the source to prevent the sandstorm  from attacking our daily life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.