Author: xiguatailang

do you like the system of education in china??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-16 13:52:46 |Display all floors

don't distort other's comment

Originally posted by rovi297 at 2006-3-16 09:17

Like it or lump it!

If you are still feeling very depressed, go and jump off from any one of those high-rises out there, holy-moly, what a beautiful splash on earth, done! It is all ov ...

if your comment really make some sense, you don't need to make others' absurd to show that.

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-16 16:40:22 |Display all floors

What do you mean "no one cares about student"?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 19:04:08 |Display all floors

to rovi297

yesterday i discussed this question with a best friend of mine.
she told me  a common but very philosophical sentence:"exist has its own reason"
that's perfect. all the things exist on this world  have their value, not matter which form that it has.
maybe the chinese education system is not very good, but it does match with the situation of china now.
more students and fewer teachers,more press in economic but fewer outlay to education.
maybe the system is the best way to suit for this situation now.
we can't choose the time that we were born, but to adapt the circumstance. however, we can discuss the disadvantages that we do have.
i'm sorry for my uprush, but at the moment i saw your that post, i really want to give you a beating-up,though i don't know whether i can beat you down or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 19:40:41 |Display all floors

hot dispute

Maybe we can achieve more if we were far from this education system. Maybe not. We don't know what we desire and how to grab until we grow up and experience sophisticate. we cannot look back but move forward. Just do it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 20:24:55 |Display all floors
can't  say like or not...
if you think i'm the one, trust  me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 23:52:39 |Display all floors
Believe the sunshining  of the future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 22:21:57 |Display all floors
I think everything has two sides .maybe there is something wrong in the system of edu. but there are also some advantage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.