Author: meggie

Do you want to be a woman in your next life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 09:20:28 |Display all floors
I would be either. They both have their good points and bad points.

Here's my imaginary idea:
I think that sometime between the ages of 18-30, every person must spend one month as the opposite sex! Then we would all know what it's like and be more caring and tolerant of each other. I think we would learn a lot!

I don't mean just dress up and pretend, I mean that we would magically, REALLY turn into the opposite sex! Could you imagine?!?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 12:50:58 |Display all floors
I've often suggested ideas like that. Mostly I'd just like to see guys have to deal with having a period. I think the world would be a very different place if that could happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 14:19:56 |Display all floors
So I'm not a freak after all... or... maybe it's just that you are too (sockmonkey).

I'm sure most people have wondered what it's like at one time or another. How could we not?

Wait a sec... sockmonkey, who have you suggested it to? Is there a big giant "suggestion box" in the sky?? HAHAHAHA!!!!
Tell me where it is, please! I have more suggestions!!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 21:28:07 |Display all floors
No matter what to be in the next life ,just be myself in this life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 23:23:21 |Display all floors
I still want to be a man.
I think man is stronger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 23:27:01 |Display all floors
#32 ,I agree with u.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.