Author: meggie

Do you want to be a woman in your next life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-27 18:06:38 |Display all floors
I want to be a woman again though i know being a woman is more difficult than being a man these days.we must face fierce competition in the vocation area ,should take responsiblity for giving birth and bringjing up chirld and doing household after work.....

if i have chance to be a woman next life,i hope i can realise how important the independence is for women when i am a child.i want to stricly ask myself according to the standand for a man,not for a woman and study hard,work  hard......i want to see what it will be if i struggle from the beginning of my next life.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 22:26:29 |Display all floors
as i'm male .
  so i want to be female if i have a choice in my next life . to experience a female's life, suffer their difficulties. and undergo their beauty in another side.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 23:29:37 |Display all floors

Either is ok,but girl is better!

It sounds a mazing question!
I used to ponder upon the question.I'm a young boy aged 20.I tend to have a daughter in future .
Girl is always considered careful and thoughtful.Though they have to face the great pressure in
real life.I never doubt the ability of women,they can do much better than men  in some aspects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 11:06:28 |Display all floors
in the next life if there is any choice for me , i would like not to choose neither!
it is too tired as human.i wish i can be a free bird and fly to anywhere i like and watch any good view i like. there are so much adventure in the long way but i have different experience.
how can i become a free bird?never need to think to much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 15:50:37 |Display all floors

Sometimes

I want to be a woman very much, and have a baby.

But I don't like men for lovers, only women.  So, maybe I want to be a man ...  maybe, what a tough choice ...
LSR.  龙诗人  or  龍詩人
A crater on the planet Mercury is named 李白. (Li Bai)
http://dragonpoet.blogbus.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 17:59:11 |Display all floors
I don't want to a human but  to be a bird or an animal under the sea...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 07:54:11 |Display all floors
hey,i m a new comer here!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.