Author: meggie

Do you want to be a woman in your next life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-10 13:45:14 |Display all floors
still do a woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 16:34:50 |Display all floors

now i change my mind

i will be a pretty gal next life , like this life, if possible.
i love my GG and hope to be his beautiful bride next life.
we make a promise to wait for each other next life.
或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 14:31:31 |Display all floors

I don't want to be a woman in my next life

I was a girl,then be a woman ,then may be a wife , may be a mother in the future . So whatever it is good for me ,I go ahead  ,I enjoy myself,I try to make my dream come true,though I found it is so hard to insist my way and my ideas.Someday in the future ,I know I have to give up something to   play my role as a woman.
next life ,I will be a man ,a man that is tall ,strong, handsome, a man has great wisdom,a man have a good sense of humours,a man that with a suit of trash on body and get nothing else, a man have freedom, a man that will make his track on everywhere of the world,a man will never hurt any woman's heart ,will never fall in love .
until I die, I leave peacefully with my only tour diary left, the diary is my soul and my love .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 21:53:51 |Display all floors
oh,it is  a good topic,if i could choose,i would be a human  and a woman again,haha
as a human,we have the ability to change the world  and  have many many dreams....do what we want,althought there are so many misfortunes in our life, in my idea,just because so many misfortunes  and fortunes , gladness and sadness,...we would feel the world is so wonderful!!hehe
and be a woman again,althought so many inconvient things like what tempax said,may just for that ,in some conditions ,we are always at a disadvantage,so many men would always like to protect their bf of wife,hehe,am i right?all men here..and also because  this, we should continue to try for our fair  positions next life,hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 22:11:16 |Display all floors
I think it is a very bored question!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 20:27:33 |Display all floors

Reply#

would like to be a woman again...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 10:46:02 |Display all floors
I'm a man, and I would like to be a man again, if I can choose my sex of next life! This world belongs to men and women, but it ultimately  belongs to men, I think!

[ Last edited by johnhull at 2006-3-26 10:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.