Author: japan-008

Different attitude towards sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-24 15:17:20 |Display all floors

sex before marriage is not a good behavior in China

This is my first topic in this forum
we have 5000 traditional culture, i think it will not change in long time.
and also i want to say don,t imiate foreign culture blindly. it not always suitable for u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 16:59:27 |Display all floors

shame to be a "virgin"

sex is not such a big thing,and it's 21st century now, we should be more open. Having sex before marriage isn't really that horrible. Actually, i feel sorry for the men who really care if his girlfriends or wives r still virgins or not. You don't really love her, all you want and care is to possess her body.
i have a cousin who's 27 this year, but she's still a virgin and she have never been in love... i feel so sad for her...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 23:52:36 |Display all floors

Sweatlana, Thank you !!! But there is more than just "SEX"--- "good sex" !!!

I hate " regular sex" !!

Why men like Prince Charles would risk everything including his throne as the King to break up with the late Princess Diana and go for the older Camille Parker Bowles. She is mature, know how to satisfy him and is told to be very good in bed.

There is really no postings in CHINA DAILY about "good sex".

"Good sex" is highly turbo charged, emotionally and physically "TOP GUN" sex. Just having sex is something I hate. I only love to have "high quality sex", sex that involves turbo charged 120 miles per hour, physically and emotionally involved with your solumate. It takes "two" to make sex as smooth as silk, like water running down your body, and melting you away. I have read thousands and thousands of postings and no one in this FORUM ever related to the "quality of sex". I hate regular sex , and demand "the best quality sex" between two people. It is more about the soul, about reaching the highest physical demand to satisfy her and yourself and that's the beauty of "love". I refuse as having sex but desire the most beautiful "sex". (I would not elaborate more because I will
be banned from this Forum.

If you have experienced "the real and best quality of sex", then you understand what I mean !!

Having sex or losing your viriginity is different than having and enjoying the best of sex, not the  one two teenagers engaged in but the two mature people loving each others and giving 110% physically and emotionally !!

Good luck to all of you and next time, try the "best sex" not just "regular sex" and demand for the "best sex". it will elevate you to the next level of pleasure and understand what real sex is !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 07:26:52 |Display all floors

CHinese traditions

i prefer chinese traditions too....people are not as open as western countries....and i like how they are low key towards sex. in North american..you see sexual content everywhere..tv, magariznes......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 11:44:45 |Display all floors

Culture depends

We chinese do have a different attitude towards sex compare with westerners. The key reason i think is the culture influence. Chinese people always are more conservative and even feel a little shame when talking about the sex which i don't think it's very healthy. By contranst to Chinese, westerners get these things more openly. They often exchange their sex experience with their close friends. It's not a big deal.
i respect everyone who has their sex concept, because it's an individual thing after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 11:46:47 |Display all floors

Culture depends

We chinese do have a different attitude towards sex compare with westerners. The key reason i think is the culture influence. Chinese people always are more conservative and even feel a little shame when talking about the sex which i don't think it's very healthy. By contranst to Chinese, westerners get these things more openly. They often exchange their sex experience with their close friends. It's not a big deal.
i respect everyone who has their sex concept, because it's an individual thing after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 11:53:14 |Display all floors

virginity and beliefs

Here in the US, there is no shame for being a virgin past the age of 18.  Lots of people have the faith and the conviction to hold on to their beliefs.  In fact, I respect them, because I do not have as much will power or faith.   Most of the people in this country may not be virgins when we turn 18, but we still respect the ones who are, if not just because of their right to choose.

If the fact someone's not a virgin really bothers you, then you can always let him/her go, gently if possible.  If you can understand why him/her gave it all in the name of love before you two met, that's wonderful.  Or perhaps you honestly don't care for whatever the reason.  Well, who gave me the right to judge?

I seek to only control my own life, make decision based on what's right for myself and those I love.  That's my little world.  Others have the right to build theirs with someone who shares their beliefs.  So why not focus on yourself and give each other some room? ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.