Author: japan-008

Different attitude towards sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-1 15:22:46 |Display all floors

Different attitude towards sex

I had this argument with a Korean friend. He wanted to marry a virgin and when I asked him why he said it was because he would feel more special if he was the only one. My position was that I would feel more special to be with a woman (not a girl) who has been with many partners and chose me because I was the best from among them- that should make you feel more special than knowing that you are the only one. If you are the first and only you will always wonder if she wouldn't prefer/ be better satisfied with someone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 18:47:19 |Display all floors

:D

Whew! - it is great to know to be 'the first'. I know that because I had that feeling a couple of times (okay, four times), ...but when I was sixteen! :)) How can anybody expect that from a lady?  Now I am twenty nine and times have changed in Europe - girls and boys now usually make sexual experiences when they are 12 and most girls are no more virgin when  they are 13 or 14 maybe 15 years old. But why not? Let them have fun and experience until they marry. Later nobody cares if his wife had five or ten or twenty lovers before... as well as she doesn't care about his 30 or 50 affairs.... oops....this doesn't work.....  Okay, some ladies are over the top...  ;D

I just wanna say that I would not prefer to marry a girl that is still virgin. How boring is that... And I would think that she might be thinking of how it would be with another guy - not because she's not happy with me(!), but just because of curiousity. I mean, it seems impossible to me to have only ONE partner for all your life, right? And, anyway, it does make more fun when both have some experience, doesn't it?  ^_^

Ben

Use magic tools Report

millimon has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-3 16:15:52 |Display all floors

America is Puritan? Since when?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 19:40:16 |Display all floors

Oh my Karenb, your casual observation is too casual :)

Dear Karenb,
Your casual observation "that the rate of marital infidelity among Chinese men is far higher than that of American men" is too casual. Poor Clinton, he got mentioned just because he is the most recent politician the world read about. There were many more cases, including prominent clergymen. Remember the politicians whose names have been associated with the first Playmate for Playboy Magazine - Marilyn Monroe. And the widely-rumoured affair of a famous American president with his negro servant girl at the turn of the century? To me, the most amusing is of course poor Gary Hart from Colorado when he was a strong presidential contender years ago. How else can one describe it when his philandering with the model and Colorado siren named Rice was on board the yacht "Monkey Business" ^_^. And what about the editor of a certain Ivy League university press and the ex-CEO of a top Fortune 500 automaker:)
To be fair, let's agree that men are still men, regardless of their colour, creed and country of origin :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 05:55:49 |Display all floors

the issue is experience

A virgin Chinese woman is not necessarily a woman of virtue She may be fearful compliant and weak . If she has a sexual eperience out of true love she may be a tower of virtue and courage. There are many Western women who choose not to have sex to stay consistent with their values others  who experiment and learn-----the world needs strength, caring and integrity. An intact or not intact hymen has little to do with it in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-6 03:29:11 |Display all floors

but let's not forget

Your points on strength, caring, and integrity are well take our dear health officer.  Let's also not forget  that in a world of  more active  life styles, one  slip on the high beam,  parallel bars, gymnastic spit, high jump, a woman can have a torn hymen and  still  be a virgin.  

Let's hope winning the  broad jump gold medal doesn't get them ostacized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-7 00:10:46 |Display all floors

choices

If you have been anywhere you relize that it is the same all over...the only difference is the outward apearence.  I heard of a hopital in Beijing that will make a woman a virgin..dont know if I beleave that but even if it is not true it is an indication that mem in China would like to beleave that their woman are virgins.  This give little chice to the woman as she has no experience to make educated choices.  Fulfilment is often overlooked in talking about this subject.  What is your are married and you anr not satisfied with your sex life.  How would you know.  Woman should have the smae experience as the amn and then she can make a choice of what kind of sex life she wants...No chinese person would buy something in a bag without looking st it..but that is what you are sujecting when you say save yourself for marrage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.