Author: japan-008

Different attitude towards sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-23 16:37:30 |Display all floors

Just do it!

Just loginned in, hello every one.

Believe this is a hot topic, specially for young people. My view is just do it if you think it is right time, such as you are over 18, have perfect love passion with your partner, or be sure you really want it. In an anther words, enjoy it.
I falled in love with my girl friend after half a year since I met her, I am sure she is one I really wanted, soon we lived together and feel great.

I think man is more conservative than women, just my personal view.

But I want to say it is perfect to do sex in time of colleage, although I failed. At the same time, be careful not be pregnant, which will hurt her mentally and physically if you really love her or yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 19:38:35 |Display all floors

yeah.

diff country has diff situation. athought china had changed a lot in recent years. but most of the chinese girl are so traditional. if a girl realy want to get a good marriage . they should be a virgin before they married .this is the man -dominated world. no one was happy to know that his girlfriend is not a virgin. even the man did not say something at the first .but they had the bad infulence in the future .this is in china .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 18:07:03 |Display all floors

agree with jerry

I agreed with jerry, but sometimes it is crucial and unfair to give up it at a wonderful time for girl and boy, but it also badly impact your coming marriage due conversive and tradtional world of china.

God bless you, first time for your first marriage, or get a real man who really love, disregard your experienced love affair

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 20:21:53 |Display all floors

i can not agree with paris david

if one person got married . he or her will also have many responsible for anothers . for your kids . for your family . right ? why you think everybody can do it freely ? how about your partenar ? if this happens . what  is the meaning of marriage ? family ? can you face your wife or husband so peacely ? not feel guilty ?what is the true meaning of love ?in my opions . you should be hoest for your spouse . if you  realy love him or her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 16:02:16 |Display all floors

having sex too early is not good!

actually,it's depend on your attitude. to make love with someone u love is fabulous and normal.but, the academic reaserch has already showed that: having sex before18 will do harm to reproductive organs!!they're not realy well developed before18!

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-1 11:11:04 |Display all floors

dl7siva:

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 21:40:26 |Display all floors

sex is the gift of love...

hey, everyone, i never agree on what is called pure sex and pure love. love is beautiful. but with sex love can become gorgeous.so...dunt focus on such discuession, iffy ya two hv true love, sex is certainly OK , see? but iffy ya guys just wanna hv sex , nth with love, i take that for dirty . iffy ya really love her or him, just do it, and enjoy it . that is woderful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.