Author: hyperactive

Do Chinese guys/girls prefer virgins nowadays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-3 11:43:35 |Display all floors
I like experienced guys..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 14:10:53 |Display all floors
Sadly i would say that when i was in the dormitory of the college boys all i heard them talking about was how many virgins they had slept with.  Ofcourse this was only a group of guys and im not saying that its everyone however i am saying that i was shocked being a traditional guy to hear them talk about girls in such a derogatory way....i guess simular to the way i have heard many friends back in my home country talk about girls....
I think personally that if a person wants to marry a virgin then he or she should live by example.  It makes me sick (wo yun) that someone would demand a virgin bride after he has slept with over 60 girls and countless prostitutes like someone i know....who dumped a girl after the 3rd date because she said he had been with 2 guys before him!  

Could it also be said that for some people holding on to their virginity is very important whilst for others..its something that they are happy just to give away?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 05:29:16 |Display all floors
I think it's hardly too find one... if you want one
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 14:52:01 |Display all floors
In fact,nobody care about it,here,now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 03:02:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by romeoluo at 2006-3-4 14:52
In fact,nobody care about it,here,now.

nobody? the most people say the majority.....
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 03:17:37 |Display all floors
I do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 05:13:28 |Display all floors

Business ventures

Hey, SA, you said that "...training men is like training a dog..simple like that!!!!! "  Well, dog training schools are a common business in the US;  I don't know about Australia.  You could open a chain of man training schools with qualified instructors.

I guess that another business, "virginity restoration" surgery, is already going strong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.