Author: paivisuomi

which u prefer,u move to europe with ur bf or he come to live in china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-2 21:21:22 |Display all floors
haha..i like where i live..but after i die...i wanna my body to be sent back to china..bury in my family tomb in Nan Jing...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 00:27:08 |Display all floors

hmm,hard to choose

i can be financially independent there, thats i m sure, but it cant be too much. maybe i just can keep myself free from want. of course he can come, but what he can do here as he cant speak any chinese. i can speak some of his mother language, but just a little. i think its better i move there. and maybe we can have a tour to china every year. i just think my parents will be too lonely, and its like killing me when thinking of that. they just got one daughter,to home they devoted their all precious time and love. is it too curel of me if i do go and marry a european?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 01:18:16 |Display all floors

I am just thinking about your guilt feeling

Originally posted by paivisuomi at 2006-3-3 00:27
i can be financially independent there, thats i m sure, but it cant be too much. maybe i just can keep myself free from want. of course he can come, but what he can do here as he cant speak any chi ...

towards your parents...true, it is painful to leave them behind...the question is ...are you prepared staying with your parents for the rest of your life?....are you living your life or are you living their life?....there must be a way to balance your life with their life!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 14:49:14 |Display all floors

yes, thnderbird,u r right

actually i dont meet parents frequently now, only four or five times a year. even at spring festival, i had been at home only for 10 days, which is rare for students.. of course i will live for myself. so i think ur opinion is quite to the point, they have their life too. hehe, thanks, that does help me get rid of that guilt feeling, :-)  u r sweet!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 15:22:14 |Display all floors
i hav been living in china for the last 4 years and you can make the change my faince is chinese and there is nothing in the uk for her so we both decide to live in china i have the same life there as i can have in the uk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 06:25:45 |Display all floors

difficult question.............

I am from South Africa,the western part.I thik if I would meet a foreign fuy,it would be hard for me to move to another country.

Ideally I would like to live in both countries.
a bit of tradition,South Africa.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.