Author: huaxiang669

He is my lover, please help me understand him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-26 23:18:29 |Display all floors
Uncle T,

thanks for your advice..i will watch out...

girl..one thing you need to understand..he doesnt love you...he just wants the sex...and this wont change...cos the way you met each other..and even later on..he might like you..but there are always some doubts in his heart...however...i dont think he will ever love or care fr you..simply..he just USES you for sex....

girl..get over it!!..he is nothing just an old dirty bastard....

leave him now..otherwise u just ask for trouble...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:19:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-2-26 23:16
it depends..he might introduce you to his friends..but u have to observe how he introduces you to his friends....little things during introduction will make difference...

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:19:44 |Display all floors
I dont know..but i dont think it happens often...

cos it is just a sexual relationship....simple like that...

girl...it is all about SEX...

cant you feel that he doesnt like you after all the effort Uncle T and I put in???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:21:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-2-26 23:18
Uncle T,

thanks for your advice..i will watch out...

girl..one thing you need to understand..he doesnt love you...he just wants the sex...and this wont change...cos the way you met each othe ...

What doubts might he have?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:24:08 |Display all floors

Doubts?

Eh?

This man is using you for sex ... A one night stand! So, he has what he needs ...

You appear to want something more ... You want a relationship, you want a man who cares.

Ummm, your expectations have changed. Time to find a man who wants the same as you perhaps?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-2-26 23:24
Eh?

This man is using you for sex ... A one night stand! So, he has what he needs ...

You appear to want something more ... You want a relationship, you want a man who cares.

Ummm, your ex ...

So he is afraid to have a relationship?he sees a relationship as a kind of trouble?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:29:05 |Display all floors
agree with uncle T..

you shall find a man who wants what you want..a relationship...

besides..a divorced man has many problems..you shall get to know why he is divorrced..wats the cause..n other things about him..

you sound like a very young gal who has no idea about sex..relationship..etv...

get over this..

he doesnt love you at all..he USES for sex..just so simple...

either you accept it and move on...

or you stay with him..but this wont change the way he thinks..he still uses for sex...you are the only that will get hurt eventually...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.