Views: 10157|Replies: 15

Looking for a native English Speaker :-) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-14 09:26:01 |Display all floors
It is etomato from Nanjing. It is so pleased to be here where I can meet all of you from different cities and places.

At present, I am eager to improve my oral english for some special reason, so I wonder whethere there are some foreign friends from English-spoken countries. As you know, for language studying, the most efficient way is to communicate with native english spearker. Do you think so? :)

And much better if you are in Nanjing and also want to study chinese and understand Chinese culture, then we can teach each other,and make friends.

If you have interests on my study plan, pls contact me through reply, email or message, any, as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-7 15:25:34 |Display all floors

come in

of course i am not ur objective,i am local Shanghainese,but i have many native speakers u want....do u have any intention to join us to chat ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-8 14:27:37 |Display all floors

TO: mahdavakia

DO YOU HAVE ANY CHAT CLUB IN shanghai with some foreigners? I want to enjoy with your guys. If so, please let me know how to join in it? TKS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 11:39:11 |Display all floors

also count me in

I am also eager to improve my oral English. Yeah, my oral English can be considered fluent, but I don't think there is much room for the progress without frequent chat with foreigners, esp in some accustomedly used phrases and sentences

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-4 23:27:14 |Display all floors

wanna to join you!

I am glad to join your language & friendship club!!!
Don`t hesitate to connect me ASAP if there is some gettogether!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-4 23:33:39 |Display all floors

wanna to join you!

I am glad to join your language & friendship club!!!
Don`t hesitate to connect me ASAP if there is some gettogether!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-13 19:50:49 |Display all floors

wanna to join you too.

Me ,too.
MSN: zqy8250@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.