Author: warmsmile

Do u believe in homosexual love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 19:04:01 |Display all floors

oooooops i think i misunderstood you divina,,,

the original post is about homosexual love and you said you are capable of loving a man, thats why i thought you might be a guy,,, hahaaa soly soly, my bad.

Yea im from china and im really chinese lolz, what makes you think im not??? what about you? can i ask? i suppose you are neither chinese nor of chinese decent right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 20:43:52 |Display all floors
how to say ,i do not know why  a man can fall in love with a man,because for me ,it is impossible ,but i can  understand it,  love transcend  age  and .....maybe  everything ,include gender.
now in china,homosexual  can't be accepted in public,but i believe  there are  true love between them,,we should  respect them,in fact they are the same with us ,except  they love a man like him
i wish they would happy:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 22:56:48 |Display all floors
to warmsmile
How do u get know them ?do u think u know them well after u entered the chatting room several times ?
I advise u to go to some other  adults' chatting room .  There are lots of straight women and men  interested in noting but sex.,  dating  just for sex . So what u have descriped is quite common on the internet .
Secondary , some people may think that the homosexual are lechery . I hope u can understand them . I prefer to use the phrase "active in sex". As u known they can't get known and date with the other people in public. Inhibited in sex for such a long time , they  prefer sex  to love once they can get known a "comrade". After that if they think they are not suitable for each other ,  they would depart . It's equal that not every man and woman would match .
Although I don't accept this point of view , I understand it ! Actully  not everyone is always active in sex and they treasure their love .

[ Last edited by morebanana at 2006-2-24 10:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 00:12:44 |Display all floors

chinese_doll

I thought you'd be Singaporean or something because you used"lah" in one of your sentences. If you're born and bred in China I think you're English is pretty good too. I'm not Chinese, I'm pretty mixed up in my genes, I have Asian and European genes so I guess that would make me sort of Eurasian, but my nationality is Seychelloise(from the Seychelles).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 19:07:24 |Display all floors
Homo is born with genetically.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 19:11:04 |Display all floors

HIGHTLIGHT: Next homo-flick from An Lee

Right after the blockbuster of Brokenback Mount, An Lee revealed that he'd shoot a another homo affectionated movie based on lesbians, which would be leading roled by Charlize Theron & Halle Barry.

PS. Theron is well picked for a les role  if you watch MONSTER which crownd her as the best female for Oscar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 07:18:43 |Display all floors

I dont believe that belizzie

I don't think homosexuality has anything to do with genes. Are you going to tell me that there are alleles for sexuality? I wont dismiss that possibility but I highly regard that as a preference thing. Some of us prefer apples to Oranges... Some of us smoke when we are not suppose to(hehe).. but we chose to be a smoker because we want to be one( then we can't help ourselves)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.