Author: piraeus

marriage, Is it a duty for us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 00:05:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-2-22 10:56
do go out and meet people often...otherwise how can you meet that person?....he is not going to show up from nowhere!

i cant totaly agree with you.. i think the MR RIGHT is arranged by destiny ,......                                                   
    so whatever you do,   wherever you go , you will meet him/her finally...if you do  too much subjective,, the ppl you met may be isnt your really MR RIGHT~~

this is my   attitude towards love and marriage..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 00:55:58 |Display all floors

I believe in destiny too.

Originally posted by trey28 at 2006-3-1 00:05

i cant totaly agree with you.. i think the MR RIGHT is arranged by destiny ,......                                                   
    so whatever you do,   wherever you go , you will meet  ...

However, the destiny I believe in is not a one dimensional entity....it is like yin & yan....different sides on the same coin....so destiny and self-determination are different sides on the same coin....my bias view:):)

If you spin the coin very fast, two sides will appear before your eyes almost simultaneously...if you spin the coin super fast....I wonder what's going to happen to our perception of the two sides? Interesting question!

I am just patting my own back.Ignore me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 21:34:21 |Display all floors
What marriage is all about----COMPROMISE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 21:39:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-3-1 00:55

If you spin the coin very fast, two sides will appear before your eyes almost simultaneously...if you spin the coin super fast....I wonder what's going to happen to our perception of the two sides? Interesting question!

this is funny~~!! actually i always dont konw to do with female friend... i like her,but it dont seem like love...i wont do too much thing for her, i wont communicate with her sedulously...

cauz just like i said i dont want my love too subjective..am i infantility???  

all i want is that: one day, one day,when numerous drops of rain fall of the sky gently, i met the girl who i loved, she and me walk in the rain with hands together, we walk and walk till the end of the world......

[ Last edited by trey28 at 2006-3-1 10:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 22:58:55 |Display all floors

Making a compromise is one way

Originally posted by belizzie at 2006-3-1 21:34
What marriage is all about----COMPROMISE

to deal with daily problems in a marriage....the process of making a compromise can be potentially problematic....the question of too much or not enough compromise for people involved could become a flash point..:)

The husband/wife may question the spouse, "how come I always have to make compromise and you don't?" or "this is not a compromise, it is not fair, how come compromise is always on your side?"   

Generally speaking, making compromise is a constructive way to deal with problems in life.                                      

----one man's opinion---
- :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 23:12:38 |Display all floors

Maybe You have not met your

Originally posted by trey28 at 2006-3-1 21:39

this is funny~~!! actually i always dont konw to do with female friend... i like her,but it dont seem like love...i wont do too much thing for her, i wont communicate with her sedulously...

soulmate yet....in my view, love is a matter of the heart....your heart will tell you loud and clear....there are signs....your body and spirit will show you the way....you will be the happiest man....no mistake about that.....maybe that's why falling in love can be an addiction....the intoxicated quality of such a feelings is truely dream-like and addictive.

----one man's opinion----

:)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-3-1 11:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 08:29:41 |Display all floors

TO: thunderbird

"love is a matter of the heart....your heart will tell you loud and clear....there are signs....your body and spirit will show you the way.."

REALLY ? I NEVER HAVE SUCH A FEELING...IT SEEMS THEY CAN ONLY BE A FRIENDS, NOT MORE... I FELT DISLIKE ..
ALL THE BOOKS DESCRIBE THAT LOVE IS AN SPECAIL FEELING FROM HEART,  YOU TOO.. I AM WONDER WHY I NEVER HAVE SUCH A FEELING. ..I ONLY HAVE A FRIEND FEELING. ..I EVER THOUGHT THAT  MAYBE ALL TRUE LOVE ARE LIKES THIS , CONTAIN NO SPECIAL FEELING...
BUT IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE TO WONDER AGAIN....??.  DOES IT MEAN THERE CAN ONLY FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US. NOT LOVER'S RELATIONSHIP ?..  OR DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENCE FEELLING  ON LOVE?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.